Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

I thought Jordan Brand would add a second 11 release to go along with these but as of right now these are the only Holiday Jordan 11 on schedule. Will update if that changes.

What kind of numbers are we looking at here, black/red XI numbers?

Defining moments package huh? Tell me when this so called "defining moment package" is dropping
read the beginning of this post maybe I read it wrong but I think someone said it was coming out with 11th and 5 defining moments package in December in 2013. It was on the first page and they posted pictures of the snakeskin 11's.

the way they are spiking the prices up on shoes lately my prediction is that next year or in 2-3 years the colombias will come out idt they will release them until the price of retros is 200 around the board and they will be like 210-215
mean.gif
 i think those 88 3's was their big test and we (the consumer) passed with flying colors
sick.gif

read the beginning of this post maybe I read it wrong but I think someone said it was coming out with 11th and 5 defining moments package in December in 2013. It was on the first page and they posted pictures of the snakeskin 11's.
thought that had been disproven for some time? idk maybe im wrong

thought that had been disproven for some time? idk maybe im wrong
Its not disproven, dudes just wanted pics of the actual shoe, and my souce gave me pics off the internet of what the shoes will look like... So everyone trashed me saying I was using old pics, but I never said it was the actual shoe, so I took it upon myself to not post anything else until I have the actual pics.....

Its not disproven, dudes just wanted pics of the actual shoe, and my souce gave me pics off the internet of what the shoes will look like... So everyone trashed me saying I was using old pics, but I never said it was the actual shoe, so I took it upon myself to not post anything else until I have the actual pics.....
So the DMP pack is coming out in December?

Just got updated news for the Holiday releases.. All shoes have something to do with Laney High..

Retro X - White/Black / Light Steel Grey / Varsity Maize - 11/29/2013 (black Friday)

*These are the steel samples from 2005, with the yellow (Laney High school yellow) jumpman on the bottom and will pay homage to Jordans high school career, they will have something different than the usual stats we see on the bottom of the X's

Retro V and Retro XI Laney Pack 12/21/13 (not the actual name) The two shoes are to stand for the reason Jordan was cut from his high school team, because he was declared too short at 5'11

* Retro V Laneys - White / Varsity Royal / Varsity Maize / Black (like we thought)

* Retro XI - Black / White / Varsity Maize (not the ones on the pics)

* Laney V will drop in GS size as a single shoe

Retro XII 12/14/13- Taxi will be done right, gold lace lock things, they will have something other than TWO 3 on the tongue...

Retro XI - Black / White / Gamma Blue / Varsity Maize (Limited Quantities) - 12/23/13

Retro IV - 2013 Lightnings have been scrapped and they are looking at dropping them around the holidays (black Friday) like the Thunders in 2012.. Goes with the Laney yellow on all the other holiday kicks...

Just got updated news for the Holiday releases.. All shoes have something to do with Laney High..

Retro X - White/Black / Light Steel Grey / Varsity Maize - 11/29/2013 (black Friday)
*These are the steel samples from 2005, with the yellow (Laney High school yellow) jumpman on the bottom and will pay homage to Jordans high school career, they will have something different than the usual stats we see on the bottom of the X's

Retro V and Retro XI Laney Pack 12/21/13 (not the actual name) The two shoes are to stand for the reason Jordan was cut from his high school team, because he was declared too short at 5'11
* Retro V Laneys - White / Varsity Royal / Varsity Maize / Black (like we thought)

Retro XII 12/14/13- Taxi will be done right, gold lace lock things, they will have something other than TWO 3 on the tongue...

Retro XI - Black / White / Gamma Blue / Varsity Maize (Limited Quantities) - 12/23/13

Retro IV - 2013 Lightnings have been scrapped and they are looking at dropping them around the holidays (black Friday) like the Thunders in 2012.. Goes with the Laney yellow on all the other holiday kicks...
so what's up with the DMP pack you was talking about a couple of months ago? so what did your source a about that?

Last edited:
so what's up with the DMP pack you was talking about a couple of months ago? so what did your source a about that?

i want those taxis bad. i'm glad to hear they are doing them right. anymore info on what else is going to be on the tongue besides TWO 3? hopefully nothing that ruins it

Right on for the clarification bro. When are those pictures going to drop?

Interesting info concerning the Laney theme,

still I hope for the XI Columbias, since it would finish of all the XI shoes that he wore as a pro player in the 95-96 season!

Back
Top Bottom