Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

They need to release the Columbia's around All-Star weekend...one of these years. It just seems like that would be the perfect time. I hope we do get that new colorway at Christmas time. I don't know, I seem to only like the XI's with the mesh upper. I'm not too fond of a nubuck upper. I think the mesh is just perfect.
I agree, the least they could do is release a QS of the Columbias around all-star weekend but let's be real here. All these galaxy releases will trump these 
frown.gif

I agree, the least they could do is release a QS of the Columbias around all-star weekend but let's be real here. All these galaxy releases will trump these :frown:

U crazy if u think a galaxy shoe will outshine a Columbia XI on a ASW release. The WC3s w/ Nike Air on the back already took the attention off of Nike's all star kicks this year. Nike could maybe release the Foams penny wore in the celebrity game to counter a Columbia release but even then I can't see the masses passing on a Columbia for those :lol:

U crazy if u think a galaxy shoe will outshine a Columbia XI on a ASW release. The WC3s w/ Nike Air on the back already took the attention off of Nike's all star kicks this year. Nike could maybe release the Foams penny wore in the celebrity game to counter a Columbia release but even then I can't see the masses passing on a Columbia for those
laugh.gif
I completely agree. I meant that Nike as a company would rather release the Galaxy collection over the Columbias because that's been the theme, not that people would buy the Galaxies over the Columbias. IMO the galaxy collection is trash but that's just my personal preference. 

Last edited:
Man they need to release the Columbias and that's all to it....all these new fruity colors he can save for the young bucks.... These youngins do.t appreciate the Columbias because they not from that time...or watched that all-star game with Uniforms to match.... Save all that innovation for the new signature sneakers...
im 26 and i dislike the columbias..

ive seen what happened to my homies old pair that he didnt even wear.

Where do hypebeasts talk kicks? I'm thinking of photoshopping some galaxy elevens and convincing them they're gonna be an all star weekend QS

Man they need to release the Columbias and that's all to it....all these new fruity colors he can save for the young bucks.... These youngins do.t appreciate the Columbias because they not from that time...or watched that all-star game with Uniforms to match.... Save all that innovation for the new signature sneakers...

no bull i couldnt agree with you more. all this wild ish they creating in this thread is ugly they need to stop trying and let JB do they thing plus they have no creativity whatsoever. give up

Shut up.

The rarity and limited color schemes on the 11s is what causes people to get trampled in malls, robbed at gun/knife point, or even killed every damn December. The 11s are just another signature shoe. If JB can produce 1,000,001 different color ways of the 1s, the shoe that should hold THE most significance, what the hell makes the 11s any different? You want to see people stop beasting and not going bat **** crazy for a shoe that's not even been announced yet, take it off its pedestal, and give it the same treatment as every other signature shoe that gets a retro.

Shut up.

The rarity and limited color schemes on the 11s is what causes people to get trampled in malls, robbed at gun/knife point, or even killed every damn December. The 11s are just another signature shoe. If JB can produce 1,000,001 different color ways of the 1s, the shoe that should hold THE most significance, what the hell makes the 11s any different? You want to see people stop beasting and not going bat **** crazy for a shoe that's not even been announced yet, take it off its pedestal, and give it the same treatment as every other signature shoe that gets a retro.

No it's not. It's the hype this new generation of so called "sneaker heads" places on them. Granted people have always loved the XIs since I was a kid and I was 12 when they came out. I'll agree with you on the point you made about people going crazy over a shoe that hasn't been announced yet. Yet again that is the youngins doing that. The person who started this thread is to blame also even though he was just spreading info but dude started hype and these kids just started going crazy making up colors of what they think or should be releasing when no one cares what they think or want. The Xis are not rare. No GR is rare. Only pair if XIs I would consider rare is the Space Jams.

I would honestly prefer having the columbia's during the summer or spring since its a white based shoe and stop with the elevens for holiday releases for a while and get some player exclusives

The day JB decides to start messing with the XI model will probably be the darkest day of collecting over the last 18 years. Shaking my head is an understatement. For my 30-year olds, lets hope this doesn't come to fruition.

JB bet not bring anything close to that snakeskin model out. Maybe that cloak like change...but not that snakeskin on a black base. Too many dark colors. I would pass and save my money. Columbias or a white with red patent leather retro + colorway

The day JB decides to start messing with the XI model will probably be the darkest day of collecting over the last 18 years. Shaking my head is an understatement. For my 30-year olds, lets hope this doesn't come to fruition.

This...

Explain the logic of how adding a wider variety of color to the XI model will be a dark day? Retro+ colors will affect the love you have for the originals color ways?

I don't get it. Again I reference the 1s. There are more color ways of this shoe than days in the year. Yet the minute the JB announces that they'll be releasing the OG color ways, the true fans of the shoe come out to support it, almost as if the zillion other colors don't even matter.

I don't see how adding more color ways could be detrimental to the AJ XI.

Why not release more than one XI mid in a calendar year? What could they stand to lose more money?

No it's not. It's the hype this new generation of so called "sneaker heads" places on them. Granted people have always loved the XIs since I was a kid and I was 12 when they came out. I'll agree with you on the point you made about people going crazy over a shoe that hasn't been announced yet. Yet again that is the youngins doing that. The person who started this thread is to blame also even though he was just spreading info but dude started hype and these kids just started going crazy making up colors of what they think or should be releasing when no one cares what they think or want. The Xis are not rare. No GR is rare. Only pair if XIs I would consider rare is the Space Jams.
What the **** are you talking about man. 

Back
Top Bottom