Jordan XI IE Low- White/Cobalt 2015

It means a lot. It means stores would have scattered sizes and not size runs.

And you still aren't naming all these stores. Are you trying to help people or are you just making statements to make statements?
I made a statement so people would know not to stop looking and look a little deeper to find themselves a pair. Simple as that.

As someone has already pointed out, stores still have them and they`re still WIDELY available.

2k4 weren't for hooping...? Huh
I use to get down in my 2k4s. First shoe I dunked in 
laugh.gif

I balled out in my KB laser 2K4's purple/blk pe I picked up at the NIKE outlet here in Oregon about 10 yrs ago. Loved em wouldn't mind another pair or 2,3. Finally wore em to the ground where they were no longer wearable [emoji]128546[/emoji].... Ok enough of 2K4 talk in this thread.

So these are sitting at Niketowns.

Any FTL's, FL's, Champs, or FTAs still have these sitting?

2k4 weren't for hooping...? Huh
nah, you know how nike do, you could hoop in them, but the zoom wasnt the same so it wasnt a legit performance model

it came in a nsw brown box instead of the orange box

Oh ur referring to the Retros

Always wanted to cop them for the low but I heard quality was terrible. Didn't hear much about performance tho, that might have been why

im surprised these sold out in most spots on RD... Just seen them in person at a mom and pop store, very clean. 

Got my second pair in from NT Seattle.

I know these are sitting at Niketowns, just have to do your research and look around.

Why people are paying $250 or more for these is nuts.

why would these retail for $170 smh these always flop.

lol but they didn't flop when released for $170, so Nike's methods have been a success.

I mean can retros really be said to "flop" anymore?

Last edited:
these will sell out in a month prally but definitely not a flop... a flop to me is hitting the outlets for dirt cheap...and i could care less if these are still in the store im glad its that way so its easier to cop and i hope future releases are like that... that is still not a reason for me to not cop this shoe because its still available everywhere...these joints are clean and im hesitating returning my pair and might actually keep them

Footaction cancelled my order yesterday. Smh

They said the shipment they received from Jordan brand was defective, and had to send back most of the pairs.

they only kept 10 pairs that were good.

They were expecting Jordan brand to send a new shipment, but Jordan brand instead decided to cancel the shipment.

I paid for the shoes on the 1st, waited for the backorder date of the 14th, just to be told on the 17th...i would not be receiving my order.

I'm very disappointed in both Jordan brand and Footaction.

Once again i missed out on the Cobalt 11's.

I've been trying to get this shoe since 1996, and for whatever reason, i just can't get them in my possession.

I had the good fortune to acquire some shoes i really liked/wanted, but the Cobalt's continue to make me wait.

Oh well...i tried.

Last edited:
seems like JB can sell anything nowadays lol i know this is probably old as hell for everyone hearing people say this all the time. im not hating tho just glad people remember these sat. seems like they darken the print to move some units catered to the elephant print obsessed. 

seems like JB can sell anything nowadays lol i know this is probably old as hell for everyone hearing people say this all the time. im not hating tho just glad people remember these sat. seems like they darken the print to move some units catered to the elephant print obsessed. 

because the majority was not ready for them. i slept on them in 1996 because i only wanted the patent mids. few years later i regretted not buying them.
now i have the 2011 black/reds which are nice but still not close to the ogs in terms of colorblocking, toe cap shape etc.

fair enough ...........with that said i want these too lol had these as a youngin instead cause the patents 11s were too expensive LOL

Back
Top Bottom