Jordan XI IE Low- White/Cobalt 2015

only thing i not really like is the toebox. looks like the big ones on the 2011 blk/red retros i have.
too much material causing ugly creasing.
making the toe tip look like a rhinoceros.

What are these like to ball in ?

ask MJ he balled in them multiple times in the 1996 nba playoffs against the Knicks and Magic. including scoring 46 pts in MSG in game 3.
i played in them once and they are OK.
but be sure to wear them TTS. too much space makes you slip inside the shoe.
ankle collar is nice. air ventilation good.

Last time I balled in these XI lows is about around the last time the man himself wore em. June of '96 my summer going into my sophomore year, summer ball

ask MJ he balled in them multiple times in the 1996 nba playoffs against the Knicks and Magic. including scoring 46 pts in MSG in game 3.

Depends on how they're sized

2003's, I went a whole size down.

Aye whats good bruh??!! Saw it said u were reppin' Federal Way, Wa.........Im Tacoma/Puyallup raised and reppin' always. Good to see a local sneakerhead cat up in here bro. I definitely agree with you fully bro that people throw crazy hate towards these and Ive always been a fan of the ie joints. I actually cant believe this is the only colorway Ive never had so of course these will be had come this weekend. Hit me if you ever need that help snatchin' a release up or something. 
Waddup bro! Yea man it's always nice to see local dudes on here and yes these and the white pinnacle 1s will be copped Saturday...

lol yall so goofy

they stopped makin retros you could hoop in some time between 05-07

any retros after 07 for sure arent for the court

but comparing any retros to any original releases is absolutely asinine, what mj hooped in in 96 is nothin like the pair we get now, dont play yourself

i could get a pair right now for $250.00 but i don't know if it's worth the extra $60.00

worn my 2003's and their in better shape then i thought

Last edited:
You do realize plenty of preorder (shipping now) sites have there for around $229 shipped. ISS is one.

There's a couple eBay sellers like SneakerTique that has them early for $210 shipped.
While these may not be a GR like the patent XI's
There shouldn't be a reason to pay more than needed.

i entered about 4 raffles an so far 1 call back,looks like more people were on to these than i thought,not to mention only a few retail stores in my area got these in.

man i remember these collected dust back then and my size going on sale for $49 lol, doubt it'll be the same today, crazy how times have changed. 

Should've copped these in '03 when they hit sale racks. Almost copped a vnds pair last summer for $100 but passed. Think ima pass and grab the black red pair

They have been one of my favorite shoes to play ball in the past. If I remember correctly, I have had three different releases that I wore out, the black/red, cool grey, and the white/black pair a few years ago. I loved the original higher xi shoes as well but some of those would rub on my pinky toe, where these don't have the same issue but give you all the performance of the original xi. If they were being released in larger quantities, I bet they would sit long enough for me to be able to get a little discount. I would pay retail for the black colorway, but probably not this one.

I've always liked the XI low IE. Had the both pair of these back in the day when they first released. It was something about the black/red pair a few years back I didn't like so I sold them. These will be copped tomorrow courtesy of FTL

such an underrated jordan 8)

lifestyle jordan before lifestyle jordans.

one of the few i wear casually.

Back
Top Bottom