Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Y’all will buy anything in the XI mold
Now it’s nice to see someone else that doesn’t care for the cap n gowns. I don’t hate them near as much as you do but it’s refreshing to see a different opinion. But I do like these. I have the opportunity to pick up any 11 yet I’ve only gotten these:

2018 Concords x3
2016 Space jams x2
2014 Legend blues x2
2019 blk red x2
2019 low navy snakeskin

The rest I think are just ok or don’t like at all and wouldn’t wear them if they were given to me for free. I like the CG 11s but don’t love them. I really want a good retro of the Columbias. The legend blues have several issues, but the cw is stupid clean still.

This is one of the worst 11 to drop in a while. Just as bad as cap and gowns if not worse.

Did you forget

air-jordan-11-xi-platinum-tint-release-date-378037-016-pair

With all the pessimism in this thread I better be able to double up with ease on release day.

Those are awful.

The moment they dropped those, I got off the I need to have the new 11 mentality

sold all my non-og models besides cool grey and space jam

That was when 11's jumped the shark. I could see some appeal in the gammas or cap and gown, but those cream joints are horrible.

These would be up there with the best non-OG colorways for me if not for the eyelet lettering. I love simple black and white colorways.

Not really necessary if you own 72-10s or Space Jams though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom