Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

air-jordan-11-xi-platinum-tint-release-date-378037-016-pair
I would‘ve copped these without the piping. I hate that red piping.

Everybody wanted Columbia’s or even cool greys and we get hit with this ****??? A box of **** |l

And there's exactly why they came up with these for this year. They're clearly working to a simple sales strategy going back to the beginning of the latest round of classic XI retros: Space Jams, then a break year with those Win Like pairs, then Concords, then Breds, now these, and THEN Cool Greys. I was actually surprised they dropped the black/reds last year just a year after the Concords, had fully expected them to release another non-OG colorway first. But may as well sell a million pairs of this year's random colorway since people are always hungry for XIs, before they release the CGs. Working to the "these will hold them over and sell as a result" mentality. Won't be surprised if they release another non-OG in 2022 before they release the Columbias.

I’m going for them. Can always return if they don’t turn out good. Looks a bit blocky. But my interest is definitely intrigued.
15F3158C-791E-45FB-B4E2-AA7DEF073E2B.jpeg

Same here as well. There was nothing helping those out.

They would've been straight, if they didn't have that red piping in between the leather panel, and mesh. Also, if they used patent leather instead of whatever the ****, they used. I STILL wouldn't have copped though.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom