Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Nice write up.
How is this related to the XIs?

Idc about the eyelets since this is just a thing they did for the 25 yr anniversary. Makes it special and different. The quality looks great and it's probably just a one time thing. They've really grown on me the past few weeks. That being said I'll try and scoop a few pairs up

I am coming around on these. I dont hate them. They are still just not necessary. In 2 years will I regret not copping the 25 year anniversary XI ?

Only your future self can answer this one.
But if your first feeling is a no go, then follow your heart.
:smile:

I watched that 11 XI video on snkrs and see the sold out message at the end? Was it live if you watched it when it first dropped? Kinda like an early access thing or nah? I'll take my shot on Saturday

I hope one day they develop a system where if the guy is recognized as a bot, their buyer’s decide/computer gets a virus. I’m sure that person’s mom/dad won’t be happy about their loser child getting a virus on their computer.

wouldn't it just be easier to, I don't know, let people pre-order the shoes. 30 days pre-order window or something then everyone that wants them, gets them.

wouldn't it just be easier to, I don't know, let people pre-order the shoes. 30 days pre-order window or something then everyone that wants them, gets them.

and what is stopping resellers from taking up all those pre-orders?

News to me... but most of you guys probably already knew this.

BEDADEAE-A31D-4D5A-84C4-A547313535D3.png

2EDF0454-0083-4956-8E99-7A464DBB5DA5.png

Back
Top Bottom