Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

and what is stopping resellers from taking up all those pre-orders?

How? It's an unlimited number of pre-orders. The company makes as many pairs as that are pre-ordered. 300,000 or 3 million. OR...Nike can limit the number of orders per credit card, shipping address, etc...

How? It's an unlimited number of pre-orders. The company makes as many pairs as that are pre-ordered. 300,000 or 3 million. OR...Nike can limit the number of orders per credit card, shipping address, etc...

oh you want people to pre-order a year ahead and for nike to just make to order?

people who want 3-4 pairs gon' have to put down $900 - $1000+ and wait months to a year before receiving their shoes?

nah, not gon' work

why go through that hassle when they can make a million pairs and still sell out

mistake is thinking nike cares if we get shoes or not

oh you want people to pre-order a year ahead and for nike to just make to order?

people who want 3-4 pairs gon' have to put down $900 - $1000+ and wait months to a year before receiving their shoes?

nah, not gon' work

why go through that hassle when they can make a million pairs and still sell out

mistake is thinking nike cares if we get shoes or not
if they did bots would have been regulated a long time ago. I honestly think Nike is in on the whole reselling thing and finds a way to profit off that too.

if they did bots would have been regulated a long time ago. I honestly think Nike is in on the whole reselling thing and finds a way to profit off that too.

oh for sure they love resellers, their items sell out and a lot of those do not get returned and sit on their closet/basement while nike pockets the money

and the optics of nikes/jordans selling out got people buying too, one example is that you may be on the fence about a pair but if it sells out (or even the chance it might sell out in seconds) then you gon just cop so you dont miss out

I think footsites raffles are tomorrow for all of the I missed out people. I've never hit on 1 tho with 4 of 4 headstarts. I've only hit on FNL and Hibbetts. I'm sure some of you will be winners then. I registered for all of the footsites raffles myself and If I hit I'll keep them in case Hibbetts is on some ****ery which they are usually one of the most honest retailers.

You vs the guy she tells you not to worry about:

3BF76DBD-2CEA-4413-BCB6-CA1BF89A0950.jpeg

F0B886D2-2F8F-413A-BF28-273D7FD6DB9C.jpeg
Couldn't disagree more (see my posts in the dedicated thread to this alleged IE release.) Regardless, seeing that pic of those patent black/red lows gives me pain again. What a trash retro. I sold my barely worn pair last year after I got the navy snake lows and put them side by side to confirm. Utter trash shape; just look at that silhouette. Horrible. Uncomfortable as well. I hope I never see those pieces of **** again LOL
Now, if they ever did them RIGHT, it might be a different story. But in my opinion, the OG IEs are one of THE most underrated shoes of all time in the entire Jordan line.

Couldn't disagree more (see my posts in the dedicated thread to this alleged IE release.) Regardless, seeing that pic of those patent black/red lows gives me pain again. What a trash retro. I sold my barely worn pair last year after I got the navy snake lows and put them side by side to confirm. Utter trash shape; just look at that silhouette. Horrible. Uncomfortable as well. I hope I never see those pieces of **** again LOL
Now, if they ever did them RIGHT, it might be a different story. But in my opinion, the OG IEs are one of THE most underrated shoes of all time in the entire Jordan line.

haha that was my point-retro the Bred lows (which MJ actually wore) properly instead of putting out the Bred IEs

Lmao didn't know what the currency conversion was from pounds to usd on size? so I said eff it. Turns out it was 270 something including shipping. Of course I get a w email this morning, but I'll take it. Glad I don't need to hunt for a pair on RD

Back
Top Bottom