Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Since my FLX account was hacked yesterday, I guess I really do not have a chance at being able to cop these through the reservations due to not having X3 status right now. Foot Locker's CS said that my points and status from my old account will transfer to my new account and should take place later today, but I do not think it will be in time for me to enter my reservations again.

It was on the app, not a actual reservation but the signup part, my bad bro.. they took one of the stores I signed up for off the list smh..
Ahh, ok got it.
I know earlier the footie apps pulled some of the larger sizes of the woman’s pairs, so people had their sign up canceled if they chose any size over 10.5.

Couldn't disagree more (see my posts in the dedicated thread to this alleged IE release.) Regardless, seeing that pic of those patent black/red lows gives me pain again. What a trash retro. I sold my barely worn pair last year after I got the navy snake lows and put them side by side to confirm. Utter trash shape; just look at that silhouette. Horrible. Uncomfortable as well. I hope I never see those pieces of **** again LOL
Now, if they ever did them RIGHT, it might be a different story. But in my opinion, the OG IEs are one of THE most underrated shoes of all time in the entire Jordan line.
the only REAL issue is the red liner

I really want to win these in my city instead of the snkrs route. Especially with shipping abroad being so delayed.
But well

oh you want people to pre-order a year ahead and for nike to just make to order?

people who want 3-4 pairs gon' have to put down $900 - $1000+ and wait months to a year before receiving their shoes?

nah, not gon' work

why go through that hassle when they can make a million pairs and still sell out

mistake is thinking nike cares if we get shoes or not

I'm under NO illusion of what Nike supposedly cares about. I would imagine that Nike does care about profit, and allowing preorders allows them to meet consumer demand. Just in case you didn't know though, human beings pre-order all sorts of consumer goods, from motor vehicles to lipstick. Hundreds of thousands of people put down $100 on a Tesla Cybertruck that might not begin production for 2 years. Gucci has done pre-orders straight from Gucci.Com. PS5/Xbox. Etc...It's not exactly uncommon.

Wait 3 months? I'm not sure what the current landscape is in this shoe ****, but I know dudes that buy new releases and don't wear them until the next summer. The shoes that they UN-DS this year, came out last year....or earlier.

There's no argument here, because, as you stated, Nike probably won't do it, but it definitely could work.

I thing that were forgetting is the kids then that wore Jordans are now parents. So what some of our parents thought was absurd to pay for shoes we don't think like that now. Btw this is not the worst 11. That would be the Gammas!!
Really gammas? I hate to conform to the majority opinion but to me the platinum tints are the worst. ****ing awful cw

the only REAL issue is the red liner

Are you kidding? Look at that overall shape. It's absolutely terrible. Shoes don't look remotely good on anyone's feet, they look like $20 fakes LOL. Super-low patent, super banana toe, super garbage.

If they made a retro that looked like MJ’s ‘96 pair, they’d easily be the GOAT AJ 11 low retro...

A57B7DF7-CF25-4FD6-845B-161FF6133D99.jpeg

I'm under NO illusion of what Nike supposedly cares about. I would imagine that Nike does care about profit, and allowing preorders allows them to meet consumer demand. Just in case you didn't know though, human beings pre-order all sorts of consumer goods, from motor vehicles to lipstick. Hundreds of thousands of people put down $100 on a Tesla Cybertruck that might not begin production for 2 years. Gucci has done pre-orders straight from Gucci.Com. PS5/Xbox. Etc...It's not exactly uncommon.

Wait 3 months? I'm not sure what the current landscape is in this shoe ****, but I know dudes that buy new releases and don't wear them until the next summer. The shoes that they UN-DS this year, came out last year....or earlier.

There's no argument here, because, as you stated, Nike probably won't do it, but it definitely could work.

pre-order as a concept isnt anything new and yes it does work for other things like vehicles that will produced for the next 5 years and the downpayment is what, less than 1% of the retail price? how many of those who put the down payment would ask for the refund eventually or after the trucks doesnt become available after a year? id say a lot but they were smart to make the downpayment small enough in the grand scheme of things that people are willing to put their name down

in other instances, it is for much, much smaller number to be sold and distributed by the company itself so it is much more simple to do

jordans cannot operate that way because there a middle men like stores that sells for them and they produce tons of other products in comparison to gucci or tesla, not only does nike beat them in volume but in variety of things they sold as well

nike/jordan can do pre-orders but it becomes so much more complicated, people paying ina dvance, people asking for refund, people complaining when sh*t is coming especially if theres an unseen delays (numerous shoes got delayed this year due to pandemic) and again economy issues where unemployment skyrocketed all of a sudden means people gon' ask for refunds all of a sudden, etc...

to many factors to consider versus nike simply making a million pairs and distribute it and let it sell out

as for people letting shoes sit on their closet vs paying for the shoes and not getting it for months to a year.... huge difference, some do not wear because they dont want to wear it while others are (for these people, then they got to tack on a few more months to a year to wear the shoes they already paid for months to a year before)

there is also the case that if you got the shoes and choose not to wear them, you still have them and can wear them if you want to, you already got the value you paid for in your hands, you can resell em if you want to if theres an emergency, you can gift them, display them, etc... instead of having an email saying you might get your shoes at a certain date

i mean nhonestly so many people already get mad when it takes for their shoes 2 weeks to ship :lol:

investment-wise, some might be putting those extra cash to good use whether on stock or to flip or earn .0001% of interest in their savings to make more money for themselves instead of sitting on nikes pocket for a year or however long it takes nike to produce them

then theres also the factor that a lot of people buy nikes/jordans on a weekly basis, are they gon pre-order for all of those?

i really could go on and on but in the interest of the thread and all the other NTers posting their L's, imma end my part here

I enjoy holiday 11s, and its kind of a tradition but

From recent holiday 11 releases I already have the concord 11s, the spacejam 11s, and the playoff/bred 11s. Kind of hard to justify these "clear' 11s.

Might just sit out holiday 11s this year and wait for holiday 2021 when we finally get cool grey 11s.

I enjoy holiday 11s, and its kind of a tradition but

From recent holiday 11 releases I already have the concord 11s, the spacejam 11s, and the playoff/bred 11s. Kind of hard to justify these "clear' 11s.

Might just sit out holiday 11s this year and wait for holiday 2021 when we finally get cool grey 11s.
You need to buy these. You’re welcome.

Aye yall check with your cook groups and let me know when the SNKRS pass is coming today. I know somebody has spilled the beans

Man if i don't hit a 5.5 at champs or ftl ima be mad lol

I'm tried of wasting points

In other news i wonder if my mall will still have people acting crazy cause they think it's still fcfs

I'm not sure why they haven't figured out that it's been all app these last few years

Couldn't disagree more (see my posts in the dedicated thread to this alleged IE release.) Regardless, seeing that pic of those patent black/red lows gives me pain again. What a trash retro. I sold my barely worn pair last year after I got the navy snake lows and put them side by side to confirm. Utter trash shape; just look at that silhouette. Horrible. Uncomfortable as well. I hope I never see those pieces of **** again LOL
I have to agree with you on those blk/red 11 lows.. I thought I sold my second pair until I ran across them a few weeks ago
Next to Gunsmoke 11 lows they are an embarrassment

Back
Top Bottom