Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

I don't understand reseller's logic bro.. I mean the demand is there with the pandemic, Christmas, and the renewed hype that's been here since the last dance. Perfect storm for bs

Yeah I just find it crazy how so many people are reselling these in such mass numbers to make $20-$30.. Space Jams/Concords/Breds were easier than these, which is insane. I guess people are really hurting bad economically nowadays they really need that extra $20-$30.

I was just able to place an order through on dongs.com...

Just got through :nthat:

4tmt5fW.gif

Hit on champs at a local mall. Get here store closed. Stored been closed since Wednesday. Called other local champs says is closed for weeks. They prob all got covid

Hit on champs at a local mall. Get here store closed. Stored been closed since Wednesday. Called other local champs says is closed for weeks. They prob all got covid
Thats messed up! They shoulda notified you or that store should have not been on the list to pick up.

I was in line for over an hour, but finally got through on DSG and my size was available to ship. I am not even a fan of 11s due to not liking patent leather on shoes (I only have the Stingrays because there is no patent leather and that CW is dope IMO), but the quality of these made me want to go for them.

20201212_111656.jpg

So is FTL sold out? Because ive been trying since 10 and i just keep getting the sold out message. I don’t feel like wasting my time anymore if thats the case.

Got a 12 and a 13 but now ima have to jump thru hoops trying to trade this 12 for a 13 smh. I truly don’t need a double on these but I just do with all 11s. I gotta do better 😪
8DDED162-FF60-4C00-B161-337AA7F20FFD.png

Also, keep in mind that these are not an OG colorway but look pretty fresh and unique, and likely NEVER to retro, so in a year or two if people still think they look good, the price will increase. That could explain the demand on top of all the normal resellers and bot crap.

I was in line for over an hour, but finally got through on DSG and my size was available to ship. I am not even a fan of 11s due to not liking patent leather on shoes (I only have the Stingrays because there is no patent leather and that CW is dope IMO), but the quality of these made me want to go for them.

20201212_111656.jpg
I was gonna say! :lol:

Glad you came to your senses and copped.

Also, keep in mind that these are not an OG colorway but look pretty fresh and unique, and likely NEVER to retro, so in a year or two if people still think they look good, the price will increase. That could explain the demand on top of all the normal resellers and bot crap.
Also i feel these are for the people who dont have a pair of Space Jams including me.

Back
Top Bottom