Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

20201212_114634.jpg
20201212_114705.jpg

Wore my Elvis Presleys to pick up...

You should’ve tried D I C K S. I copped a size 11 late as hell on there.
I did. First they told me shipping not available.. then I tried a few minutes later and they let me choose shipping and when I pressed place order they said they were sold out even though it was telling me that they had 8 pairs in that size ready to ship.

What are the chances we can still get these on a FTL or foot action website? I’m about to just go to stockx but I never bought from there before. It comes brand new right? Size 13 for me

I did. First they told me shipping not available.. then I tried a few minutes later and they let me choose shipping and when I pressed place order they said they were sold out even though it was telling me that they had 8 pairs in that size ready to ship.
Oh man, that sucks. Don’t fret, restocks will come. If I see anything I’ll post to help.

Grabbed a 2nd pair off eBay for around 287 with tax. Its through the authentication process, says it won't be here till February ahahah! Price was comparable to the euro sites, don't see them going much below that will all taxes and fees included.

Back
Top Bottom