Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Both my pairs were flawless. Shoes look good in person.
E90EFD3C-D90F-4F70-A024-3BFD783D172C.jpeg

Ended up tripling up in my size. Thought my order on Hibbetts didnt go through cuz the site was acting stupid, but I got charged and almost 2 hours after I ordered, I got a confirmation email. I'll take it. Copped a sz 7 on the early release last month for my homegirl and copped a sz 6 today for this girl at work. This girl thought GOAT was the only way to buy her Jordans nowadays...had no clue about retail spots :lol: . Lets see how appreciative she is...

Ended up tripling up in my size. Thought my order on Hibbetts didnt go through cuz the site was acting stupid, but I got charged and almost 2 hours after I ordered, I got a confirmation email. I'll take it. Copped a sz 7 on the early release last month for my homegirl and copped a sz 6 today for this girl at work. This girl thought GOAT was the only way to buy her Jordans nowadays...had no clue about retail spots :lol: . Lets see how appreciative she is...
Some guys have all the luck.

You have 5 min to checkout when they are in your cart so if people are lacking, they release the pair so you gotta keep clicking and hope you can add what's released

Back
Top Bottom