Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

personally I would see it as a waste if I didn't enjoy my purchase and end up rotting or selling it like rubbish. on the otherhand, there are crazies out there that are willing to burn cash to a crumbling product or crazies that sell garbage like it's worth a fortune. I have seen consignment stores do that. some even have the audacity to sell a clearly stinking shoes fresh out of the garbage. how low can people get. I'd be ashamed to sell my trash.
If you accurately list what you are selling i have no problem with it. As long as the buyer knows what they are getting and are not being duped it's more than fine. I much rather sell a well worn pair of jordans and pocket 50 to 120 dollars than have another pair of yard shoes.

Footlocker sent me a pair in a regular Jordan box; they just taped the label with some packing tape...wtf
I had a pair of the red 3s come from eastbay in a plain brown box that was more of a shipping box than anything. Wnded up wearing that pair so it won't too bad, but if it was a shoe I wasn't going to wear I would have been a tad upset.

Does anyone know if there was there any difference between the men's and women's pairs apart from size obviously?
Missed out on my normal 7.5, wondering if the women's 9 would be the same. Have had a try looking at actual pairs on ebay to gauge but not 100% sure

Here are some pics of mine. Definitely a good looking sneaker and the metallic jumpman is a nice touch. Wouldn't mind having a 2nd pair.

20201222_121904.jpg

20201222_121910.jpg

20201222_121921.jpg

Does anyone know if there was there any difference between the men's and women's pairs apart from size obviously?
Missed out on my normal 7.5, wondering if the women's 9 would be the same. Have had a try looking at actual pairs on ebay to gauge but not 100% sure
Foot shape. Some can wear women's size shoes, others dont. For me it's a no-no and cant get away with it.. Some shoes though have different material used. Like cushion or type of carbon fiber used.

TonyD2wild says that there’s no difference, just the women size pattern.

Foot shape. Some can wear women's size shoes, others dont. For me it's a no-no and cant get away with it.. Some shoes though have different material used. Like cushion or type of carbon fiber used.

TonyD2wild says that there’s no difference, just the women size pattern.

Thanks guys appreciate the responses. Copped a pair of 9 women's, fingers crossed

they didn't do anything with the 6s except re-release them; they were already gold to begin with. i don't see how the DMP 6s have anything to do with these 11s; they're completely unrelated. just like how black cat 4s have nothing to do with royal 13s.
The DMP XIs were originally intended to have the lettering on the eyelets. They went into production like that and it was scrapped mid-production. Some pairs with the lettering still shipped out and made it to customers' hands. That's how these are related to the DMP.

Not at FNL, it was a 2 hour window up here before Covid. Now they give them till 6.
I guess different stores handle it differently. I called Finishline for the University Blue IXs after my window had passed and they said to come by before the store closes and any unclaimed pairs will be sold FCFS the next day.

I guess different stores handle it differently. I called Finishline for the University Blue IXs after my window had passed and they said to come by before the store closes and any unclaimed pairs will be sold FCFS the next day.

saw the IX's. could have bought them but never really appealed to me. the only IX's that I would considering purchasing are the FTLOTG ones.

These gone be a huge sleeper, type of shoe you regret passing on once you see in person.

I saw them in person today. not regretting passing on them. on the otherhand, QC issues is real as the last time a GR release XI's like the 2018 Concords had. sorry but the ugly workmanship brought me to my senses. I'm really passing and going for the AJ 6 rings Motorsport next year instead or get some future cool colorway of the 35s.

anyway, this is what I saw today. manure-grade workmanship that costs more than it's really worth.
132633339_214974013432504_3822416066865776321_n.jpg

I saw them in person today. not regretting passing on them. on the otherhand, QC issues is real as the last time a GR release XI's like the 2018 Concords had. sorry but the ugly workmanship brought me to my senses. I'm really passing and going for the AJ 6 rings Motorsport next year instead or get some future cool colorway of the 35s.

anyway, this is what I saw today. manure-grade workmanship that costs more than it's really worth.
132633339_214974013432504_3822416066865776321_n.jpg

I get it, the shoe doesn't need to be perfect but atleast make it less obvious the shoe has crappy imperfections. you don't need an eagle eye just to notice that terrible slant, off-centered print. I'm majorly disappointed.

SNKRS pair finally here. Salty the box came a bit crushed but I imagine UPS is slammed during Xmas/Covid. Happy the 23 wasn't crooked tho. I think I lucked out on the back. Seen some of the pics in here and some of those were rough. Overall qc on this pair was pretty good. Didn't give it the deep inspection (tired af) but looks clean to me. Worth the wait.
IMG_20201223_204554__01.jpg

IMG_20201223_204445__01.jpg

IMG_20201223_204258__01.jpg

IMG_20201223_204316__01.jpg

IMG_20201223_203848__01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom