Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Merry Christmas
25498449-9CF1-4801-811A-57CACAC57C10.jpeg

Are those acid wash jeggings?

Pants with cuffs like that remind me of the fat kids in elementary in school

They were pairs of Levi's 501s released last year. Jeans sweatpants pretty much. Cut like a 501, but with those cuffs at the bottom. Button fly still yet, but the material overall has some stretch to it. I have a few skinny pairs, that make shoes stand out better, compared to regular cut, but figured these would be fun to try, as they have a more relaxed fit, and show the complete sneaker.

I'm not obsessed with looks or fits, just like to show the sneakers I'm wearing and not cover half of them with pants.

They were pairs of Levi's 501s released last year. Jeans sweatpants pretty much. Cut like a 501, but with those cuffs at the bottom. Button fly still yet, but the material overall has some stretch to it. I have a few skinny pairs, that make shoes stand out better, compared to regular cut, but figured these would be fun to try, as they have a more relaxed fit, and show the complete sneaker.

I'm not obsessed with looks or fits, just like to show the sneakers I'm wearing and not cover half of them with pants.

haven't heard of the 501s since highschool. atleast that was the last time I had a 501 pair. for some reason, I've lost interest on buying signature jeans. nowadays, I'm more than content on having been gifted with a $10 OLD NAVY straight cut stretch jeans which aren't bad at all.

Damn what do you be getting your friends for Christmas to be getting gifts like that? :lol: People would be lucky if their SIGNIFICANT OTHER got them that:lol:

My "friends" are my significant others lol. I also got a pair of PSG IVs, but I may try to sell those. Get some lady friends that make 100k and don't have children....a pair or shoes to them is like a candy bar. To be fair, I definitely look out for them, but it's usually in form of services (putting stuff together, home projects, product research, killing a spider lol, etc...)

My "friends" are my significant others lol. I also got a pair of PSG IVs, but I may try to sell those. Get some lady friends that make 100k and don't have children....a pair or shoes to them is like a candy bar. To be fair, I definitely look out for them, but it's usually in form of services (putting stuff together, home projects, product research, killing a spider lol, etc...)

When you said you look out for them I definitely expected to read something different in terms of the service you provide...

Playa!! Lol that’s awesome man! Merry Christmas to YOU!

Lmao killing a spider I know all about that! My wife isn’t exactly squeamish but when a bug is around she’s such a little girl it’s hilarious. In fact just about every girl freaks out about a damn insect.

Woah! That's awesome. Do they know about each other?

yeah I don’t do the jeans covering up the shoe thing :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom