Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

As I have 72-10s, Gammas, Space Jams, and Cap and Gowns, I actually welcome the eyelet “JORDAN.” Differentiates them from those aforementioned pairs in a pretty unique way. Only getting 1 pair, as I really don’t wear my 11s all that much, and because they stay fresh due to the whole crippled thing, but these are a must IMO. The one thing I’m curious about though, is there have been rumors about a second possible 11, one with “multi-colored” in the color code. I wonder if those are still a thing.

So far I'm feeling the colorway, but the "JORDAN" lettering has to go. If Nike/JB removes it, they'll have a winner. Original design or not, the lettering makes them look like your local pony keg/gas station fakes, from the mid to late 2000's.

:lol:
I agree that they’d be better WITHOUT the lettering, but again, they’d then just be a Silver Space Jam. If we’re just going to get another all black upper and patent leather, white midsole, and clear/icy/white outsole (Space Jams and 72-10s), I welcome the unique addition of the letters. I really wish we’d get both the Cool Greys and Columbia’s in this new cut, or a new 11 altogether that uses the Concord concept of an all white upper but the colored patent leather. The White with the black/white/grey Snakeskin that Drake has would be dope IMO.

I agree that they’d be better WITHOUT the lettering, but again, they’d then just be a Silver Space Jam. If we’re just going to get another all black upper and patent leather, white midsole, and clear/icy/white outsole (Space Jams and 72-10s), I welcome the unique addition of the letters. I really wish we’d get both the Cool Greys and Columbia’s in this new cut, or a new 11 altogether that uses the Concord concept of an all white upper but the colored patent leather. The White with the black/white/grey Snakeskin that Drake has would be dope IMO.
I mean there's so many possibilities. But they stick to vanilla.

I'm an og/first retro snob so I likely wouldn't buy any of them but the right colorway I would try for.

My Cool Greys from 2010 still pretty clean. Some yellowing at the pods.

Think I've worn these maybe 5x?

Attachments

• 20200609_200703.jpg
    20200609_200703.jpg
    373.5 KB · Views: 275
  • 20200609_200709.jpg
    20200609_200709.jpg
    511.8 KB · Views: 333
Why are non OG 11s always so underwhelming?? Just give us a white upper and hyper royal patent leather (or like an other color) and we’re good.

I do like the eyelet lettering though.. Honestly I think it stands out in a nice way.

Looks like the “23” isn’t stamped or stitched. It looks like it’s metal just like the Jumpman. Maybe glued on metal numbers.
F9C54135-495B-4932-86C4-DC77A680A00F.jpeg

These are going to bang with the Black tech fleece and Grey tech fleece. I got to see some more pics but I'm leaning towards giving these a thumbs up. That "Metal" 23 and Jumpman are dope. Hopefully the materials and craftsmanship is on point.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Gold lettering on the eyelets didn’t start with DMPS. The JORDAN on the eyelets were on original samples/prototypes but got scrapped way back when.

Always hated the lettering regardless of hype/value-throws the whole shoe off for me, whether it bleeds or not. Easy pass here.

Yea there used to be samples that would pop up now and again with the Jordan on the eyelet like these before DMPs

1591764621001.png

The sample lettering is kinda funky but I’m not mad at them which probably means I’m gonna cop. They’re damn close to SJs & 72-10s though which is pretty redundant but whatevs.

There might be more pairs considering its the 25th anniversary

wont b suprised if there is a limited gimmick attached to these

Now that I see this colorway, it makes perfect sense. These are for the Silver Anniversary of the 11s, hence the silver jumpman, 23, and lettering down the eyelets. The pods on the bottom will be silver as well. The reason they didnt do a white based pair is because they already did white/silver 11s for Jordan Brand's 25th anniversary in 2010.

Now that I see this colorway, it makes perfect sense. These are for the Silver Anniversary of the 11s, hence the silver jumpman, 23, and lettering down the eyelets. The pods on the bottom will be silver as well. The reason they didnt do a white based pair is because they already did white/silver 11s for Jordan Brand's 25th anniversary in 2010.
Maybe so.

I got scammed selling a pair of those on eBay. Never sold on there again. **** eBay.

What happened? I used to sell a lot on eBay but I got paranoid about that.
Guy bought them. Waited 3 weeks and claimed fakes. He filed for return and eBay automatically sides with the buyer. Got back literally a box of dirty laundry and no shoes. Ebay wouldn't do anything about it because "the return slip we provided was used and we aren't responsible for what is actually returned to you".

So no shoes, no money for the shoes, and lost the cost of shipping too. Total bull****. I filed a police report but they couldn't do anything to prove it obviously. I will never ever sell on eBay again.

Ebay can go **** themselves to death with a bat covered in razor blades.

Back
Top Bottom