Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

931C7FE9-EE4C-4965-A802-5C05D3D5438D.jpeg
these are guaranteed to fly. yall talkin bout yall out are all copping come release once hye sets in. i see nothing has changed, lol. just stop it. 🤦🏾‍♂️

I hope the Jordan lettering isn't a permanent fixture for this shoe. Maybe they're releasing those sample pics to throw off the counterfeit stuff?

Guy bought them. Waited 3 weeks and claimed fakes. He filed for return and eBay automatically sides with the buyer. Got back literally a box of dirty laundry and no shoes. Ebay wouldn't do anything about it because "the return slip we provided was used and we aren't responsible for what is actually returned to you".

So no shoes, no money for the shoes, and lost the cost of shipping too. Total bull****. I filed a police report but they couldn't do anything to prove it obviously. I will never ever sell on eBay again.

Ebay can go **** themselves to death with a bat covered in razor blades.
Holy **** man that’s terrible. I keep hearing how ebay automatically sides with the buyer no matter what pretty much. Things like this shouldn’t happen. What in the actual **** are you supposed to do to prevent something like this?

these are guaranteed to fly. yall talkin bout yall out are all copping come release once hye sets in. i see nothing has changed, lol. just stop it. 🤦🏾‍♂️
Yeah it would be nice if all the people that don’t like the shoe don’t cop and make it easier for the rest of us who actually like the shoe.
I stand by my hate. Like I’ve never copped a 3-6 that doesn’t have Nike Air on it no matter how much I like the shoe otherwise. This hare 6 coming out now I will not be coppin even though I love the cw
1591800568807.jpeg

If the shoe looks like this I will be coppin.

Guy bought them. Waited 3 weeks and claimed fakes. He filed for return and eBay automatically sides with the buyer. Got back literally a box of dirty laundry and no shoes. Ebay wouldn't do anything about it because "the return slip we provided was used and we aren't responsible for what is actually returned to you".

So no shoes, no money for the shoes, and lost the cost of shipping too. Total bull****. I filed a police report but they couldn't do anything to prove it obviously. I will never ever sell on eBay again.

Ebay can go **** themselves to death with a bat covered in razor blades.

I hear a lot of these horror stories when dealing with eBay that's why when I sell off my collection I'm going to deal with stock X or GOAT.

I would probably rather do meet ups on craigslist than deal with getting scammed on eBay. That's also why I never knocked NT'er 160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep for keeping it old school and only doing meet ups or accepting money order.

I hear a lot of these horror stories when dealing with eBay that's why when I sell off my collection I'm going to deal with stock X or GOAT.

I would probably rather do meet ups on craigslist than deal with getting scammed on eBay. That's also why I never knocked NT'er 160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep for keeping it old school and only doing meet ups or accepting money order.

thanks but those days are over
i cant a thing on niketalk anymore
ebay was never my style to sell you cant trust anyone on that platform

I’ve been selling on eBay recently and it’s been great to me. Hate the fact the buyers/seller don’t leave feedback though >\.

I also sell to people who have more than 30+ feedback, can’t take the chance with buyer ls that have 0 feedback or who ask to ship to other addresses or are international. they also better have no negative feedback

Had legit erased them from memory.

How you gonna release a Jordan 11 without the one main defining characteristic?
I went out of town and forgot the bag with all of my shoes in it. Platinum tints was the only thing sitting on shelves and I needed something so I copped....to my surprise I got a ton of compliments. The shoes do not age well though. I could never get them cleaned well enough to rock outside of the house again. Paid FULL retail :sick:

Last edited:
Just to gauge interest. Who would be in if they released a white mid upper with Red Patent leather, that nice high cut of Patent Leather, Black Jumpman, white clear midsole, maybe red heel tab (or black heel tab with red 23. Those would be almost the perfect shoe for him to have worn the second half of ‘95-‘96

Just talking about the Mids/Highs, IMO the Platinum Tints are the “worst” 11s. I’m not considering the older cut 11s, as that’s just how it was then, and I’m not tripping over that as a result. I’m a fan of the 11, so even though the Platinum Tint is the “worst” 11 IMO, I still think it’s a good sneaker, as the 11 in general is always a dope sneaker to me.

What I think is going to be interesting is when the 11 gets “hyped.” I know it’s already a popular pair, but it’s just a matter of time before it gets the OW treatment, or the “influencer” push, or different collabs (all of this is going to happen eventually I’m sure), and they become even more hyped then current.

11 hype is done, oversaturated the market. They were the unicorns when I was in middle school, then they dropped the CDPs, Space Jams, & Cool Greys when I was in high school and the hype exploded.

They’re growing on me. I’ll only need one pair and I don’t wear my 11s too often.

1591826465225.jpeg

If the lettering was gold. They could of called them DMP11 2.0. 25 year anniversary and all they definitely could makes waves like that

11 hype is done, oversaturated the market. They were the unicorns when I was in middle school, then they dropped the CDPs, Space Jams, & Cool Greys when I was in high school and the hype exploded.

lol no its not, majority of ppls fav Jordan model, the youth eats it up every year, including us

11 hype is here to stay sorry brother

Exactly

tHEy grEw oN mE

or the funny weird one

I juSt tRieD tO cOp tO sEE iF I gET tHRu

Back
Top Bottom