Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Damn I wasn't gonna say nothing about that snkrs live with marcus, but since ya'll already started... yup, it was pretty bad. Only thing that kept me on was the polls since stupid me thought that if I keep doing those, then I'll be rewarded with EA in the future. Maybe for some Kobe V Protro Bruce Lees (one can dream)

Wow, after months and months, I’m suddenly 3/3 in last drops.
255E6614-6D6E-4E7D-AC36-F7E26A26B3FC.jpeg

This is crazy... Had a few(5) dudes from another site who didn't even want the shoes and said they didn't even want the shoes, they just wanted to prove how much of a joke the shoe game is and how it's always the people who don't want the shoes that hit and I kid you not every single last one of them got em, one even got in 5 minutes late .. Meanwhile I want the shoes, got their as soon as it went live, and sat there 30 minutes as I waited for them to tell me it's sold out. Snkrs is a joke

I think getting in too fast isn’t good
I’ve been in super fast on the past shock drops and I haven’t hit on jack
While I was pending I got a notification from snkrs and knew it was a wrap
Might be on to something .....

cause I knew the time of the drop and was on the page when it turned to 8 pm and as soon as it did I refreshed ..... put my size and went pending ..... I got 2 notifications while I was pending that it opened up ..... sneaker game in 2020 is just too different .... lol

I got in super early before it dropped
The shoe loaded up right when I opened up snkrs and it said coming soon
I noticed there were 2 screens while I was pending which was weird
I went into the regular shoe screen but I noticed there was also a Just dropped screen just below it
I must of been pending at least a min before I got the snkrs alert
Lately I can't hit on anything
I just get a pending forever
I have to close and reopen the app to get a soldout message

This is crazy... Had a few(5) dudes from another site who didn't even want the shoes and said they didn't even want the shoes, they just wanted to prove how much of a joke the shoe game is and how it's always the people who don't want the shoes that hit and I kid you not every single last one of them got em, one even got in 5 minutes late .. Meanwhile I want the shoes, got their as soon as it went live, and sat there 30 minutes as I waited for them to tell me it's sold out. Snkrs is a joke
I so feel this. I’ve never really purchased anything but Jordans so the few times you give me early access it’s for non Jordans??? REALLY. I just put my order it and whatever happens, happens but im over it.

I don't know what it is

I was already on SNKRS, looking at the Kobe releases being added

Then I got a notification at 7:58 or so, so I just stayed in it.

SNKRS is trying stuff.

Maybe everyone clicking the same SoleLinks or J23 app link is doing something ?

no idea.

super fast used to be the best shot.

now theyre really making it so its ...... fair?

Because these below are already the Silver Anniversary Jordan 11s. They dropped in 2010 with a bunch of other Jordan models (1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 11, and 2010) celebrating the Jordan Brand’s 25th Anniversary as a whole.
4ADE145B-29E8-4661-A95B-137E43C35D03.jpeg
Between the soles and the mesh I bet this was a hard shoe to keep clean.

Man. I have 2 pair of space jams and 2 pair of breds all in excellent condition. And I’m copping at least one pair if not 2 of these. Interesting how I can’t stand the 72-10s but love these.

I want an ID on the pants this dude is wearing I want em.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom