Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Yea I’m liking these more and more and I’m actually moving away from purchasing Jordan’s (more so often lol).

The 72 -10 was a shoe that really let me down. So much potential there.
1605815571459.png

What’s your best and worst (or ranking) of the non-OG XIs from the past nine years? Thank you for your time.

I really like the Platinum tints I wear my pair from time to time dope shoe imo. My favorite non OG's would have to be WL82's or Gamma's. There is no worst for me I've pretty much liked them all. I was slow to come around to the Jubilees moreso because I wanted cool grey's but seeing my pair of Jubilees in hand I'm not mad at this release at all.

1605815571459.png

What’s your best and worst (or ranking) of the non-OG XIs from the past nine years? Thank you for your time.
Its tough because the new mold shoes are all superior to the old mold. If we are going strictly colorways:
1. win like 82
2. Gamma
3. 25th anniversary
4. 72-10
5. Pantone
6. Cap and gown
7. Grey suede
8. Win like 96
9. Platinum tint
10. White silver. The material ruined these, would have been better with patent or even suede

Wtf man?!
Another exclusive access going out tomorrow
Still nothing for me 😥

do you know the details? I had a notification pop up on my phone, and I pressed it... I didn’t fully read it, but it just went to the xi page, and had the standard notify me button with no option to purchase. I assumed it was just a glitch that the message just sent to me from a few days ago when people had access. Fwiw, I tried on the shock drop and got hit with oos

do you know the details? I had a notification pop up on my phone, and I pressed it... I didn’t fully read it, but it just went to the xi page, and had the standard notify me button with no option to purchase. I assumed it was just a glitch that the message just sent to me from a few days ago when people had access. Fwiw, I tried on the shock drop and got hit with oos
Same exact thing happened to me on Monday and my got my link on Tuesday for the exclusive access and instantly copped so you should be good

That 🤡 rainking rainking could‘ve sold me his pair of these 25th anniversary’s, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Son of a 🤬
OHHHH **** me. I should've done that, should've hit you up. I wasn't even thinking. They arrived in the middle of a busy work day, and were in and out in a matter of hours like I was on autopilot. SMFH @ myself, my bad, brotha. But I don't think you're gonna have any trouble getting them at retail, and likely with free shipping. If I had sold them to you, you would've had to cover the shipping, so you came out ahead LOL

Last edited:
Still debating if I should buy them now for retail + shipping or just wait until december, because Fire Red 4s are also a must cop this month. I'm guessing these are close to a GR, so I should be good?

Back
Top Bottom