Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

I just figured out how to do this today. How many extra entries do you recommend?

Personally I think it's a scam
I spent like 10 extra tickets on the mochas and didn't hit so for me I'm never gonna do that again
But I never hit on anything so maybe it's just me
Based off what I see on NT it's not worth it
FNL is all over the place with the raffles
Some hit with one ticket while others strikeout with multiple tickets
I guess it all depends on your location and the stores

I spent like 10 extra tickets on the mochas and didn't hit so for me I'm never gonna do that again
Oh wow. Thanks. I guess I'll still be prepared to take that L then.

Yeah, that's how raffles work.

Wow, this thread was not on the first page. Never thought I'd see the day when a holiday 11 thread couldn't even stay on the first page for most of the time leading up to the release, let alone in December right before the release. (I'm using the default view with 23 threads on the first page.)

Yikes, should have come up with something better this year. (No offense to those who like them.)

Wow, this thread was not on the first page. Never thought I'd see the day when a holiday 11 thread couldn't even stay on the first page for most of the time leading up to the release, let alone in December right before the release. (I'm using the default view with 23 threads on the first page.)

Yikes, should have come up with something better this year. (No offense to those who like them.)
Too many releases during the past several weeks. Just wait until Friday when we catch L's on the footsites with this FLX app :lol:. This thread will be moving full steam ahead...

Seen on Twitter where Nike employees are using bots now. Now Nike are supposed to be taking extra steps on bots. Now they want to do it. This is something that should’ve been done years ago.

BED842B5-7191-44F5-9508-9E75030E13EC.jpeg

Just not waitin on a raffle no more. Not waiting period.

ordered from the goat. Sz 11, 301.00. +12 on shipping. No hassle. On a card. I didn’t feel it.

Just trying to save y'all some money but if y'all got it and won't feel it, do whatever the **** you want.

I don’t think skip2mylou23 skip2mylou23 was hating at all I just think he was stating is the truth

But a lot of people don’t wanna deal with the hassle and are willing to pay money

I remember years ago people used to complain about me doing it and I have over paid for a number of Jordan’s this year

the bad thing is this year has been the worst in buying Jordan’s GR releases in a long time

in the past 5 years the only retro’s besides the 1s & 11s nothing was really hard to get and if you waited on some models you got a pair for less then retail

now everything sells out
So paying extra saves the hassle and b.s. on store lineups and online losses

Last edited:
I don’t skip2mylou23 skip2mylou23 was hating at all I just think he was stating is the truth

But a lot of people don’t wanna deal with the hassle and are willing to pay money

I remember years ago people used to complain about me doing it and I have over pairs for a number of Jordan’s this year when loosing out or just said F it I’ll but now and not deal with the striking out later

the bad thing this year has been the worst Jordan’s GR releases in a long time

in the past 5 years the only retro’s besides the 1s & 11s nothing was really hard to get and if you waited on some models you got a pair for less then retail

now everything sells out
So paying extra saves the hassle and b.s. on store lineups and online losses
All good points. In some cases buying early has actually been the move lately. If you bought the FR 4s a few days before release day you could get them very close to retail. They weren't the hardest but if you struck out and still wanted them you probably ended up paying more. I wish I would have known on the UNC 3s. Those joints were going wayyyy lower in the week leading up to release then anytime after the moment they released. It's just harder to tell now then it used to be. I usually don't buy ahead of time but I understand it from both aspects and I might look into it on certain drops.

Back
Top Bottom