Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

This was a harder release than recent drops. I tried for my 12 and pending on SNKRS for 20 minutes to get the L. So glad the playoffs last year wasn't like this for me. Everyone enjoy your pairs man!

This was a harder release than recent drops. I tried for my 12 and pending on SNKRS for 20 minutes to get the L. So glad the playoffs last year wasn't like this for me. Everyone enjoy your pairs man!
I got the playoffs with ease... The Unc 3s were the last shoes I've been able to cop from snkrs

I got the playoffs with ease... The Unc 3s were the last shoes I've been able to cop from snkrs
Same here. Got em on the shock drop, checked out Mens and GS for my GF. And got my friend his 9.5 on FTL. Glad it was last year and not this year after the last dance, or else this really would've been mayhem 😅

BRUH YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING MEEEEEE.....

After getting "We're sorry out of stock on Champs for an hour and seven minutes".... Striking out on all platforms JD, HIBBETS, SNKERS, FTL, NBA STORE

I hit it the ol' desparation add to cart on champs... AND IT WENT THROUGH... GOT THE 5.5 for WIFEY!

Yeah that makes sense but are people so desperate to make $20-$30/pair after fees? Like I get why PS5s, etc. sellout but non-OG holiday 11s being difficult is just sad, IMO.
I don't understand reseller's logic bro.. I mean the demand is there with the pandemic, Christmas, and the renewed hype that's been here since the last dance. Perfect storm for bs

Back
Top Bottom