Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

They fit in...
204386C0-7F1A-4195-99F1-0D87B03629E3.jpeg

I'd say the Jubilees are the best of the bunch. for some reason, the Cap and Gown which I like a lot before lost it's appeal to me. there are still a sick shoe but not something that I would lose sleep over now.

I'd say the Jubilees are the best of the bunch. for some reason, the Cap and Gown which I like a lot before lost it's appeal to me. there are still a sick shoe but not something that I would lose sleep over now.

where are the concords? u only like 11s with black upper?

Hit on champs at a local mall. Get here store closed. Stored been closed since Wednesday. Called other local champs says is closed for weeks. They prob all got covid
A similar thing happened to the me with the University Gold XIIs. I left this one store for the second day. I get a weird notification saying the store is closed. I tried calling but they didn't pick up. I didn't think anything was out of the ordinary because they almost never pick up, especially on RD. I was at another Champs and I asked the manager there if he heard anything about the other Champs being closed and he said no, it was open yesterday. I'm like alright. I make the 25-minute drive and it was indeed closed out so I wasn't able to pick up my pair. About two weeks later I got a notification saying it was open again but I didn't care to head over there. Per another store's manager, my pair should have been held for me when they opened but who knows.

A similar thing happened to the me with the University Gold XIIs. I left this one store for the second day. I get a weird notification saying the store is closed. I tried calling but they didn't pick up. I didn't think anything was out of the ordinary because they almost never pick up, especially on RD. I was at another Champs and I asked the manager there if he heard anything about the other Champs being closed and he said no, it was open yesterday. I'm like alright. I make the 25-minute drive and it was indeed closed out so I wasn't able to pick up my pair. About two weeks later I got a notification saying it was open again but I didn't care to head over there. Per another store's manager, my pair should have been held for me when they opened but who knows.
Did store open notification come thru app or email??

Footlocker is doing first come first serve for unclaimed pairs! I just copped!! Finally the nightmare is over!! Pays to be a manager I just told my staff I gotta step away :lol:

Was wondering why you were talking about stores doing raffles then I saw you online order got cancelled.

Glad you were able to cop.

I think I might go the StockX route for these. :ohwell:

I was gonna pass on the 11’s this year, and then I get a text from my boy @ HOH this morning saying they got pairs in store now 🤦🏾‍♂️

where are the concords? u only like 11s with black upper?

they weren't in the pics. but I would add the Concords in the mix of great 11s. I'd say Concords before the Jubilees showed up. I guess the Jubilees are great replacements for the Concords on the top spot. also, I would add the Melo 11s (not those recent reds),
Only thing I don’t like about the outlets. The cutting off the lids of boxes.
I hate that. I'm heading at HOH later. Not that hopeful but I'll pick up whatever great shoe that's available.

Only thing I don’t like about the outlets. The cutting off the lids of boxes.
I didn’t know that. Haven’t been to an outlet in forever. That’s stupid.

So the adult pair that I ordered from champs on Sunday shipped yesterday and is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. But the 2 kids sizes (preschool) that I bought from dicks and the 1 toddler size that I bought from ftl, ALL on SATURDAY, haven’t even shipped yet. Money was taken out and they haven’t been cancelled. Might be covid delays with holidays combined. An amazon package got pushed back a couple days as well but that a delay once in shipping. They haven’t shipped at all yet which is irritating. “Preparing the order” shouldn’t take 3 days. Not gonna reach out to dicks/ftl I’m sure they’re inundated with that kinda **** just gonna be patient. The adult size is the priority anyway so I’m good there. Just wanted to share.

Glad to see my info was helpful. Tried to post while in line copping

My footlockers shady. They opened up 45 minutes late and and the associate lied. She said they didnt have any and when I said I called the other day saying they had them she said "Ohh I misheard you".Then she said "Oh if I bring it out you have to buy it".SMH I left and went to champs. Dunno if I should report them.

Back
Top Bottom