Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Dicks really lives up to their name .. they always consider new releases pre orders and wait a month to ship when I order from them.
Yeah what’s up with that? I talked to customer service after foot locker waited 3 days to cancel my order for a toddler size I was afraid dicks would do me like that. And they promised me I would get my packages and said something about presales being extended like wtf? Didn’t bother asking what that even meant as I was promised my 2 preschool size orders would ship on the 18th or soon after.

Yeah what’s up with that? I talked to customer service after foot locker waited 3 days to cancel my order for a toddler size I was afraid dicks would do me like that. And they promised me I would get my packages and said something about presales being extended like wtf? Didn’t bother asking what that even meant as I was promised my 2 preschool size orders would ship on the 18th or soon after.

it's already begin to sound like those Concord 45s GR back in 2018. piling qc issues. it could end up re-stocking eventually and available for a month when this Covid things gets all cleared up.

6616AE49-BA22-4845-86CD-E3E2F9F74782.jpeg
5C4C0738-6E36-48B5-9FF4-F2F80399D52E.jpeg

Had to get the little men theirs. FedEx says they had to correct my address and will deliver Monday. I looked at my order confirmation page and it’s the exact same address that I’ve been using from this place. Something fishy going on.

Yeah man several pairs on eBay I was gonna buy but then when I see the backs looking like this I just can’t do it.
1C9974A3-9350-440B-A9E0-CBDD3FF4056F.jpeg

So many pairs are like this. Combine a crooked *** 23 and you gotta return that. With mismatched heels you could mix and match different pairs perhaps. Can’t do anything about a crooked as hell 23 though.

I ask for this specific shot of both shoes at eye level. The money shot for 11s.
You Corny As **** B

Find Another Hobby Or Just Enjoy The Shoes...... Damn :smh:

Checked mine for any oddities or defects, nothing to see. Find it a shame people are removing the metal accents, as it sets them apart. Will need to get these on-feet soon. Had a lot of melting snow today, so was a bit messy out. We'll try some shots this weekend.

ok, so if you can only keep 1 is it these or SJs?? i may have asked this a few pages back, but i never saw the responses. as i'm comparing the 2, it's really close but i like the cleaner look of SJs.

If you can, keep both.

If choosing between the two I would keep the jubilees cause A) They'll probably never retro the colorway again and Two) Even if they retro them, the metal jumpman is enough to differentiate it from any other retro.

It’s the holidays, so I’d like to oop a member or two if it makes sense. (Oop = Retail + CA Tax + ship) If you meet this criteria, feel free to PM me:

1.) Need a size 10 or 10.5
2.) Lives near SoCal / West Coast - bc of weather and ship costs, sorry east coast peeps
3.) NT member for over a year and a good rep

Last edited:
It’s the holidays, so I’d like to oop a member or two if it makes sense. (Oop = Retail + CA Tax + ship) If you meet this criteria, feel free to PM me:

1.) Need a size 10 or 10.5
2.) Lives near SoCal / West Coast - bc of weather and ship costs, sorry east coast peeps
3.) NT member for over a year and a good reputation
Right on, brother! Nice gesture. 👍

Back
Top Bottom