Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Congrats on the son. Igot mines and my 3 months old a pair. Skipped wifey she still never wore her bred 11s and wore her concords 2 times. I'm not buying her **** else 😂....But I'm saying with all the gold they throwing must've ran out 🤔😂.
Thanks dude. Same to you and your 3 month old. Gotta love it when they’re that small and not a danger to themselves yet lol
I know exactly what you mean about the wife! Women in general don’t seem to care about Jordans.

Off the front door....have the whole thing on my doorbell cam. Have his face all over it but couldn't get the license plate of the car

I'll get the money back one way or another....USPS and FTL claims already filed, otherwise chargeback will be issued

USPS needs to learn how to ring a damn doorbell
That’s terrible

Off the front door....have the whole thing on my doorbell cam. Have his face all over it but couldn't get the license plate of the car

I'll get the money back one way or another....USPS and FTL claims already filed, otherwise chargeback will be issued

USPS needs to learn how to ring a damn doorbell
Even if you didn’t have the video evidence you would get your money back. So you’re right you will get your money back.

Yeah USPS does need to learn to ring a doorbell. It’s ridiculous they never ever ring my bell.

Times are hard right now and porch pirating should be on the rise. I have my mossberg ready for anyone that wants to come in uninvited. There should have been more stimulus checks...

I'm not worried about getting the money back...either USPS or FTL will get that sorted out. Just an annoying process to deal with a claim. Like I said, the person they were going to got one so it didn't even matter at the end of the day; these were gonna get flipped on SX at cost. I didn't even keep a pair for myself, just frustrating to deal with people like this. I wanna keep my FLX points tho :lol:

couldn’t even get these on SNKRS this morning can’t do anything but laugh lol smh

AA628D3B-EB29-49D2-8BA4-BBCF69B864B0.jpeg
Damn. Why is this the best pic ever taken of these?

What the hell are talking about?
Let me make it make sense for you.

Silver=25th anniversary color
Gold=50th anniversary color

you ain’t seeing those dmp 11s anytime soon .
😆. I understand the concept of the gold and silver anniversary. What I tried to say was a +color way of the dmp, (black and gold) would have been cool knowing the original dmp was not coming any time soon.

i suppose with the million plus pairs they make QC is gonna be lax but man, for $220 y’all can’t cut the patent leather on the dotted lines?
Yeah man several pairs on eBay I was gonna buy but then when I see the backs looking like this I just can’t do it.
1C9974A3-9350-440B-A9E0-CBDD3FF4056F.jpeg

So many pairs are like this. Combine a crooked *** 23 and you gotta return that. With mismatched heels you could mix and match different pairs perhaps. Can’t do anything about a crooked as hell 23 though.

I ask for this specific shot of both shoes at eye level. The money shot for 11s.

Yeah man several pairs on eBay I was gonna buy but then when I see the backs looking like this I just can’t do it.

So many pairs are like this. Combine a crooked *** 23 and you gotta return that. With mismatched heels you could mix and match different pairs perhaps. Can’t do anything about a crooked as hell 23 though.

I ask for this specific shot of both shoes at eye level. The money shot for 11s.

back then, when people see this, these are immediately dismissed as fakes. it still holds true to this day. this is how quality control had gone out the window. funny thing though that some unauthorized kicks are even better than the authorized retail stuff.

those are bad but not as bad as mine. i’d still be upset tho.

might just throw em on goat/stockx and make a few bucks. hopefully their QC is just as bad as nike’s. but there’s no way i can keep these unless i was able to get a second pair at retail and mix and match. even then, no guarantee i’d come out with a good pair.

back then, when people see this, these are immediately dismissed as fakes. it still holds true to this day. this is how quality control had gone out the window. funny thing though that some unauthorized kicks are even better than the authorized retail stuff.
Unauthorized as in illegal fakes or replicas? I hate the term unauthorized. There’s no such thing as “UA” for instance. Admittedly a clever term coined by the replica dealers for high quality fakes. But yes QC has been bad for a long time and seems to somehow get even worse. While the reps continue to get better and better. Look at the best reps of 2019; the bred 11s and bc4s.

Anyway....my pair came in from champs and I consider myself lucky.
CC4E75B8-BA90-4890-8A53-0264D8FB1A6D.jpeg
I
1CA3F1A8-344B-46E3-8AE0-4D218429D489.jpeg
E2CD1C6E-DC6E-4128-AF65-9CDEAFDD3231.jpeg

those are bad but not as bad as mine. i’d still be upset tho.

might just throw em on goat/stockx and make a few bucks. hopefully their QC is just as bad as nike’s. but there’s no way i can keep these unless i was able to get a second pair at retail and mix and match. even then, no guarantee i’d come out with a good pair.
Oh yeah dude you can totally throw them up on StockX or goat. That’s what people do is throw their janky pairs on there! Which is why I **** with eBay more than anything I done learned. eBay ftw gotta see what I’m buying with JB QC :smh:

Unauthorized as in illegal fakes or replicas? I hate the term unauthorized. There’s no such thing as “UA” for instance. Admittedly a clever term coined by the replica dealers for high quality fakes. But yes QC has been bad for a long time and seems to somehow get even worse. While the reps continue to get better and better. Look at the best reps of 2019; the bred 11s and bc4s.

Anyway....my pair came in from champs and I consider myself lucky.
CC4E75B8-BA90-4890-8A53-0264D8FB1A6D.jpeg
I
1CA3F1A8-344B-46E3-8AE0-4D218429D489.jpeg
E2CD1C6E-DC6E-4128-AF65-9CDEAFDD3231.jpeg

Oh yeah dude you can totally throw them up on StockX or goat. That’s what people do is throw their janky pairs on there! Which is why I **** with eBay more than anything I done learned. eBay ftw gotta see what I’m buying with JB QC :smh:
i'm with you 1,000%. got so much hate for the term unauthorized.

if someone wants to cop fake shoes, just be honest about it and call them what they are: fakes/counterfeits. i'll respect you more if you just own it instead of trying to mislead to make yourself look/feel better.

Resell price isn’t too bad right now. May scoop another pair. These will def be worn on those summer nights. Hopefully without masks.

Back
Top Bottom