Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

ok, so if you can only keep 1 is it these or SJs?? i may have asked this a few pages back, but i never saw the responses. as i'm comparing the 2, it's really close but i like the cleaner look of SJs.
Close I can’t can choose one over the other. Not that I would have to choose because I gotta have both! They are BOTH stupid clean. Ever since the official pics came out I knew I loved these.

Yea it’s hard not to compare the two but they’re both great imo. It’s proof that they can still make good new cws if they really want to.

I love that they took a somewhat tacky concept design element and applied it in a way that actually elevates the shoe.

I think a lot of people probably overlooked these because of the similarities to SJs but these are future classics.

The wait is finally over... Just got the shipping notification from Shoe Palace! :nthat:

nice still no email from them but they ent me a reminder that a pair of js we’re releasing yesterday😒gonna wait till Tuesday. Then I’m gonna hit therr email does anyone have there number?

Is it just me or is QC all over the place? My wife's pair was all crooked in the back with the patent leather not lining up in the middle of the shoe. My size 9 has different heights, another pair has crooked letters, and the last one was all kinds of scratches on the PL.

On foot 📸

A32DC0E8-5EC4-42C2-BDDC-F6A13D54BC64.jpeg
0C63613D-5F72-4130-B754-08B2BE23D735.jpeg
EF8C46D8-8630-4BA9-9758-4675564B87E8.jpeg
1271CF85-5479-4935-BD4B-4F527A95D76E.jpeg
1B6096F0-57C8-4125-A547-8B345BAA83DE.jpeg
4CB3BD81-C34E-40A1-A0B2-BBB2401B2EB1.jpeg
They're looking huge on you.

ok, so if you can only keep 1 is it these or SJs?? i may have asked this a few pages back, but i never saw the responses. as i'm comparing the 2, it's really close but i like the cleaner look of SJs.
Pretty much...it’s still space jams for me but these are right behind. Easily, my two favorite Jordan 11 colorways. Love this shoe

35E32BC4-2B4C-488C-9A3B-415418D52D96.jpeg
4411BEA5-67C6-4CBE-BBCF-713FDB77D0BB.jpeg
29C2208B-B5ED-4A71-AD04-817DEAD18583.jpeg
2CDA73EE-FB5C-4A4A-8C68-0DB1EC503274.jpeg
8FFB5197-F440-415B-AF5B-EBF7DA155CA0.jpeg

Just finally got a chance to look at my pair, never opened the box until now. I have absolutely no complaints quality wise, no flaws. Seems like they used better PL than they did last year, the playoffs had the worst quality PL out of any of the remastered pairs in my opinion. I was definitely a bit disappointed by that last year. The “leather” on the heel is definitely a bit better too. I also noticed the carbon fiber plate was back to what I was used to, once again last year on the breds it just wasn’t up to par for me. Also included some pics of these with the ‘16 SJ since a lot of folks felt there was overlap with these, I disagree. The jams for me still had the best quality PL since they remastered the model , the cut was just thicker than what they’ve given us since. The actual thickness of the PL not the height of it on the shoe. I like these. I Initially said I’d pass, the only reason I decided to cop was because I sold my 72-10’s a couple years back, regretted it, and felt that these would be a suitable replacement. I refuse to pay resell for a pair of XI’s with the old shape, even if I liked them. Just can’t do it.
What do you do with the shoe boxes of the shoes you have in the containers?

hmm, my FTL (.ca) order has an estimated delivery date of 8 days out, meanwhile the other random thing i bought after these is due to arrive tomorrow... what could this possibly mean? they need a week to "source" them?

edit: tracking finally updated with a location, they should be arriving tomorrow too now ahaha
Lol look at you getting all worried. Just calm down and wait.

I thought about getting the Jubilee 11s, so I could keep from wearing my OGs. But then I thought: why would I buy another shoe to justify not wearing shoes that need to be worn...smh...

They are super nice n definitely would go with everything.

this is why I got the spare Concords. one is still in the box while the other pair is my beater at work. telling my co-workers to just break their shoes with use rather than rot inside the box.

Ended up getting my pair yesterday instead of waiting until Tuesday. These are way more snug than the previous 11s I have. Had to wear em around the house for a lil bit. Will post pics 2mrw.
Glad to hear they're more snug. I lost some weight and tts is now a half size down for a lot of my pairs. They're starting to feel a little roomy now :smh: . I should probably go down half a size from now on but I feel like I still maybe in between sizes. Sucks for all my ds pairs.

Back
Top Bottom