Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

I definitely made the right decision getting my second pair off eBay where I can get a good look at what I’m buying. The QC on these is not good like people claim lol looking at many they have the mismatched PL cut and different shoe heights. Also the 23 being crooked is another big problem.
JB just continues to get worse. Good luck everyone!!

Some people really don’t care and they’re the reason WHY we will continue to get crap quality. Check out this auction where the almost sideways 23 is clearly pictured! I saw people bidding that actually wanted this garbage and was shocked to see the ending price. Wow some people are happy with anything it’s so pathetic it’s actually funny :lol:
A58264FA-8E11-459C-9AB9-8D70799B21BC.png

Shoe palace came through. Just suprised I had to wait this loooooooonggg. Why? I hope there not passing off fakes as real. Or buying grey market for cheaper and back dooring authentic pairs.

just saying. You never know what’s going on behind the curtain. Some places are sneaky. Or money hungry. Just pray I get a clean pair

Last edited:
I don’t know if this has been posted.....

After reading the post above I checked the heel leather on my pair. It's OK, but nothing special, and nothing vastly different from the Playoffs or Concords in my opinion.

Just opened a christmas gift that got delivered for the wife; Tory Burch boots. Now those actually have leather that you can touch once and simply state that they're soft...heh. Though they are about twice the price of Jordans, so there's that. Honestly, the black leather on my Air Trainer 3 attack pack (with silver midsoles) has the nicest leather I have in my Nike/JB collection. Oh well...

I'm happy to see the prices of these dropping just a bit. I had no ideal that my 72-10's that were in my opinion, beat up and yellow, would sell for well over $100 on ebay. Spending 3 doesn't sound too bad now, but I'll wait to make sure nobody got them for me for Christmas.

These came out 2 Saturdays ago and never restocked right? When I didn’t win reservation, I don’t think I tried online again. Just called stores that day to see if they had them and none did. Is that it for this shoe outside retail?

I'm happy to see the prices of these dropping just a bit. I had no ideal that my 72-10's that were in my opinion, beat up and yellow, would sell for well over $100 on ebay. Spending 3 doesn't sound too bad now, but I'll wait to make sure nobody got them for me for Christmas.

personally I would see it as a waste if I didn't enjoy my purchase and end up rotting or selling it like rubbish. on the otherhand, there are crazies out there that are willing to burn cash to a crumbling product or crazies that sell garbage like it's worth a fortune. I have seen consignment stores do that. some even have the audacity to sell a clearly stinking shoes fresh out of the garbage. how low can people get. I'd be ashamed to sell my trash.

These came out 2 Saturdays ago and never restocked right? When I didn’t win reservation, I don’t think I tried online again. Just called stores that day to see if they had them and none did. Is that it for this shoe outside retail?
Done as far as I can see. I am watching on goat and stock x.

Back
Top Bottom