Jordan XI Low Cement Grey - April 1, 2023

Have 1 coming in from finishline and will make the 40 minute drive to a footlocker to get a pair today. Looking forward to getting these in hand. Interested to see the color of the mesh. Some pics it looks closer to white/off white, others it looks more grayish.

XIs are the only good low top Js. They look naturally good as a low compared to almost every other retro that just looks like they took the mid/high and chopped off the top half, which I guess is kinda the point but it just takes away from the shoe in a way the XI lows don’t
You mean you don't like the xix and xx low that outside of the midsole don't look anything like the mid versions haha! Agreed with what you said though, 11 lows are one of thr best as they really are a low cut version of the mids. Other great lows imo are: 2, 9, 13, 14.

Congrats in advance to everyone who wanted a pair of these. Looks like these will be easy. They released last night in Canada on midnight, and as of this morning, FSRs still available

Screenshot_20230401-101623_Nike.jpg

I'm certain JD Sports said these were 185 when I got my EA. I'm not in the mood to drive 1/2 hour just to be pissed off. I know it's only $5 but it's the PRINCIPLE man...

Finishline pair was 190, footlocker was a pleasant surprise at 185. Don't sleep, they are great in person. Truly a new colorway. If the upper was grey I could see not wanting to grab them as they would be very similar to the cool grey. This is not the case! Might be my 2nd favorite pair of 11 lows behind the columbias.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom