Jordan XI Low Cement Grey - April 1, 2023

Super clean!
32B4C93D-F4D1-445B-AB0B-08B50F176B4A.jpeg

Really proud of the lads on this board for not listening to the haters and picking these up and going with their true heart today. Keep inspiring many! Here’s a quote from Power Forward Cliff Levingston: “"You can never have too much care over the choice of your shoes. Too many men think that they are unimportant, but the real proof of an elegant man is what is on his feet." What XI and XII Low should they release next?

Really proud of the lads on this board for not listening to the haters and picking these up and going with their true heart today. Keep inspiring many! Here’s a quote from Power Forward Cliff Levingston: “"You can never have too much care over the choice of your shoes. Too many men think that they are unimportant, but the real proof of an elegant man is what is on his feet." What XI and XII Low should they release next?
Great question. I'm hoping for a new colorway.

I’m 47 yrs old. Been into sneakers since I saw a sky Jordan 1 sitting in jc penny. Ive been through every kind of release known to man. I watched mass hysteria when cool grey dropped. First non og color way people went bonkers for. I remember getting a pair with a money order through a trusted online seller. Didn’t worry bout fakes cause trust me back then if fake u could tell as soon as u got the box. It was considered cleanest sneaker ever. I missed on cg low. Was disappointed cause it’s easier for an old man like me to pull off lows. Then these pop up and I thought no way I get these. People will go nuts. Had my wife and kids ready to help me. Was stressed bout it. My wife got em 5 secs after she hit button. Never thought I see the day a cg xi would sit in any form. Which is fine with me. I’ll take 2. I know this is a long post. Just curious why things have changed so much. Been lucky enough to get most shoes I’ve wanted. Always felt a low xi cg eluded me. Those and a fresh wc4 but that another story. Honestly these could end my run. And I’m glad I got em. Just very weird how times change.

Last edited:
I
I’m 47 yrs old. Been into sneakers since I saw a sky Jordan 1 sitting in jc penny. Ive been through every kind of release known to man. I watched mass hysteria when cool grey dropped. First non og color way people went bonkers for. I remember getting a pair with a money order through a trusted online seller. Didn’t worry bout fakes cause trust me back then if fake u could tell as soon as u got the box. It was considered cleanest sneaker ever. I missed on cg low. Was disappointed cause it’s easier for an old man like me to pull off lows. Then these pop up and I thought no way I get these. People will go nuts. Had my wife and kids ready to help me. Was stressed bout it. My wife got em 5 secs after she hit button. Never thought I see the day a cg xi would sit in any form. Which is fine with me. I’ll take 2. I know this is a long post. Just curious why things have changed so much. Been lucky enough to get most shoes I’ve wanted. Always felt a low xi cg eluded me. Those and a fresh wc4 but that another story. Honestly these could end my run. And I’m glad I got em. Just very weird how times change.
It seems the last dance bubble had died down.

I'm from the pre Jordan days when they didn't do mass releases and Adidas Concord patent leathers were far and away the #1. From the days of high top leather converse being the first shoe over 100 bucks. It was better back then cause if you find the right shop you could get a color no other shop in your city had. They didn't do these mass releases across the country. To be honest Jordan ruined the game in some ways. Now everyone has the same shoe

Here’s a quote from a legendary spoon:

“Some shoes people call bricks in the present end up being diamonds in the future.“

Sooooo, to fill the void of not getting the Cement 3s… I double dipped on these. Nice kicks taking forever to ship… ordered from darkside this afternoon, the shoes are already moving… I’m so ready
I wish Nike drop the Concord lows again….

It is surprising how these were received by everyone, I think they’re very clean but I also thought that with the 72-10s…

Maybe there’s some low 11 fatigue with the price raises? But it’s also not like they didn’t sell out online(maybe they’re sitting in stores though?)

I’ve been watching jealously because I had to pass for home & wedding decisions, but I have some hope for a restock now

2CDA1C1E-5DAE-440B-882F-187BC9526C95.jpeg

Ill never in my life order from oneness again how the **** do u mail out shoes with a hole in them? The other shoe has a dot stain to right on the toe. Cant believe this

2CDA1C1E-5DAE-440B-882F-187BC9526C95.jpeg

Ill never in my life order from oneness again how the **** do u mail out shoes with a hole in them? The other shoe has a dot stain to right on the toe. Cant believe this
That’s Nike’s fault. They probably can’t check every pair. I get it, I’d be pissed too.

My pair from Darkside came early, I ordered on Monday and they came in today…. I’ll have to wait for Friday to get them, thanks to the PO…. Fast turn around from Cali to Florida
Unlike nice kicks, they won’t be here until Tuesday… from Cali also

Back
Top Bottom