Jordan XI Low IE White/Black

If my thread search found the correct name "Jordan XI Low IE White/Black"  I wouldn't have posted it.  

If my thread search found the correct name "Jordan XI Low IE White/Black"  I wouldn't have posted it.  

i have to agree with those of you who are pleasantly surprised by this colorway. will i cop it? unlikely, unless on steep discount, as i'm not a fan of the jordnan 11 ie line, but i give JB credit for a fresh colorway.

i have to agree with those of you who are pleasantly surprised by this colorway. will i cop it? unlikely, unless on steep discount, as i'm not a fan of the jordnan 11 ie line, but i give JB credit for a fresh colorway.

Jordan brand is so weak right now............... this has to be the lowest of the lowest

Jordan brand is so weak right now............... this has to be the lowest of the lowest

I cant justify buying the black/patent 12 lows and these type releases when so much is dropping in 2011.

Pass.

I cant justify buying the black/patent 12 lows and these type releases when so much is dropping in 2011.

Pass.

don't know why some people are complaining so much about this shoe.
It comes in a colorway that is very decent and close to the white/black mids.
I actually like this colorway, though i think the silver jumpman would look even
better if just make it black.

Back
Top Bottom