Jordan XI Low IE White/Black

don't know why some people are complaining so much about this shoe.
It comes in a colorway that is very decent and close to the white/black mids.
I actually like this colorway, though i think the silver jumpman would look even
better if just make it black.

I'm really digging these actually. Definitely want to pick up a pair. They'll inevitably go on sale though, so I'll wait for a disco.

I'm really digging these actually. Definitely want to pick up a pair. They'll inevitably go on sale though, so I'll wait for a disco.

These are looking too good.

Hopefully they change that Metalic Jumpman to a black Jumpman..

These are looking too good.

Hopefully they change that Metalic Jumpman to a black Jumpman..

Why'd they make the low xi's like this. Why not make it just like the xi with patent leather all the way around but a low version.

Why'd they make the low xi's like this. Why not make it just like the xi with patent leather all the way around but a low version.

Originally Posted by Niccoweezy

These are IE editions.  They will still be releasing low xi's with patent all around.

Originally Posted by Niccoweezy

These are IE editions.  They will still be releasing low xi's with patent all around.

Back
Top Bottom