Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

I saw them in person Downtown last weekend, and some kid had them on when he went to get a ticket at Willowbrook for the 12's.  Very nice and love the vibrance of the red, so it's definitely a cop for me, just have to hit the secondary market

23Penny is legit, he started out NT if ya didn't know that already (check the link):
http://niketalk.com/t/299967/40-50-looking-for-a-logo-design-requirement-updated-1st-page/0_50

Plenty of members know him personally, real good dude. Gets his pairs from local FTL, FA, Champs as mentioned.
It's krazy how people were clowning him when he was first starting up and now he's one of the top resellers....don't listen to others and stick to your grind [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Perfect summer shoe to stunt...
mean.gif

FTA map looking just as good as Champs. :smile:

Navy

105z889.jpg

i4iasi.jpg

Red
2rhl7ns.jpg

34y1lrs.jpg

Last edited:
Foot Locker launch locator up too..

They seem to be at pretty much every mall around me but no telling how many each got. I'm yet to get a call for Flu Games with 10 in store raffles and 2 sheikh entries.

Last edited:
^ Yeah, that blue really pops and the gym soles... :pimp:

Last edited:
^ Yeah, that blue really pops and the gym soles... :pimp:
I've been getting more and more hyped on the blue pair the more pics I see. I told myself one shoe per month unless it's Christmas. JB is trying to prey on me at my weakest moments. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Well i usually get a size 11 & my shoes but i got a 10.5 in these lows they fit great to me i wish i would of got a 10.5 in my master 12s tho lbs it really depends if you got wide or long feet

Last edited:
Not really looking forward to rounding up another dozen raffle tickets but it would be nice to catch a pair in store.

Back
Top Bottom