Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

Going to be out of town for these release... Reno to be exact, I know most places do in store raffles unless the new app raffles takes effect next week.

Are these and the navy/gum both QS?... Anyone from Reno can help me out on how the release process works over there?

Really thinking about hopping on that SobeSoles pre-order... Shipping is killing it for me tho.

Last edited:
Can't bring myself to pay $200 + before trying to get the shoes for retail on release day.

Can't bring myself to pay $200 + before trying to get the shoes for retail on release day.

Don't mind paying $20-$30 over retail if I really like the shoe and don't have any other choice... That extra $15 for shipping is killing it for me tho.

Imo no use paying any amount resell until you strike out. If they're a decent price before release, most likely they'll be a decent price after as well.

That's how I feel, especially if you hop online and cop something right after the release itself.

The one way you can tell if a seller is selling GM pairs is if he doesn't have sizes above 13

My friend gets about 6 to 7 pairs from a mom and pop well known store in Miami

He is friends with owner and has been paying good money for years so they have built a system where soon as the pairs come in he calls him to pick up his 6 or 7 pairs. Sometimes he has them months early because JB n Nike send stores shoes randomly. So other times he won't have them until a week before.

But he always tells me if a guy selling early pairs ask him for a size 14 or 15 if he says he can't get that size 90% of the time he selling GM pairs because they usually don't make sizes past 13

On another note I'm on my way to work. Hopefully these come in today

The only way? Lack of sizes above 13 means nothing. I wear 14 and have seen plenty of fakes

Last edited:
I assuming GM pairs stands for "grey market"? All of the shoes we carry comes directly from Nike. We don't deal with anything that doesn't come directly from Nike or an authorized retail location like Champs. We don't even do consignment because we can't be sure where they came from. Ask around about us

As far as sizes bigger than 13, sometimes we get them sometimes we don't. It all depends on what they decide to allot to us. Champs and Footlocker doesn't always get sizes bigger than 13 either on certain models.
Thanks for the response here. Didn't mean to call you out per see but was questioning the original posters INFO on size 13 and above.. Much appreciated, I'm local so I know yal Legit!

Flu games were a tuff cop for me didn't get through on footlocker till 11 am est and snkrs was a no go. These def gonna be harder I think

Flu games were a tuff cop for me didn't get through on footlocker till 11 am est and snkrs was a no go. These def gonna be harder I think
I struck out on every single site :lol:

I wonder how these and the navy release will end up[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:

Apples to oranges.

Smaller production numbers but /much/ different demographic going for these versus the XIIs.

Apples to oranges.

Smaller production numbers but /much/ different demographic going for these versus the XIIs.

Also have to keep in mind that along with these the Navy 11 lows and the White/Blue Metallic 1's are both releasing the same day. It'll be fairly interesting to see how things play out.

Thank God these and the navy pair are no where near as hyped as the flus.

Idk about that bro, 11's are still hype and I got a feeling these will be somewhat limited( not super limited just not the same quantity as flu games and you see those sold out ) and it's a red/white pair and a rerelease ... That's a cocktail for a sell out... The bred lows last year sold out... If you want a pair is definitely do the leg work for them if I was you... Don't sleep !! Stay woke [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Now that navy pair may sit in some areas but I expect them to sell out online

Last edited:
I'm not trying to start anything, but I got word that stores that received both 11 Lows did not get a lot. Roughly about half the stock of Flu Game 12s.

Last edited:
^
laugh.gif
roll.gif

just go ahead and splurge man 
full

Hopefully Nike has the shipping error fixed in the SNKRS app by next Saturday. I'm hoping to be successful next week.

Flu game were pretty easy. I went to finishline just to check on my size yesterday and it was still available. But I didn't have the budget for it so I didn't cop.

Flu game were pretty easy. I went to finishline just to check on my size yesterday and it was still available. But I didn't have the budget for it so I didn't cop.
All depends on your location bruh. Some of us are stuck to online like me. I stay 2 hrs from atl so online anything can be a tuff cop

Man I had these in high school…they were dope back then and still dope now. Wouldn't mind getting a pair if it's easy enough.

Back
Top Bottom