Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

Ended up getting a pair for 230 shipped from stockx. Probably could have done a bit better had I waited but I've been waiting for these for over a decade.

they are. especially when it comes to Jordans. I usually score on Foam raffles

This is true for the most part where i live :nerd:   

Funny, I'm convinced my local HoH will only call regular customers or people they know. Don't know the guys at my local HoH personally, but I win raffles from them all the time whereas I know people who have never won a single raffle from them.

This is exactly how it works.  If they know you'll pick up your pair everytime you win they'll definitely look out.
If you show up looking to win a raffle once every 6 months, you're likely to be out of luck unless its a release that isn't in demand.

Wack system. Last raffle I won was for the Chicago 1. I've entered plenty since then with no luck.

Dope pic Grizz. Back when denim used to swallow kicks whole
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

The draw aint random. Make a new verified snkrs acct nxt hyped release and enter ur old acct for the nxt draw. Guarantee I see post after post of I won. Anyhow. Got 119 pairs today. Hope everyone ate.

A $20k investment to make $15/pair after fees huh...

Let's call it $182 after taxes, they're selling for $230ish...you're gonna have $30 in eBay and PayPal fees, putting you at $18 profit per pair.

119 x $182 = $21,658

$18 profit per pair x 119 pairs = $2142 profit

There's no other way could dump $22k that would yield you better than 9% profit margin?

Last edited:
0 salt here bruh. If I'm investing $22k in one day best believe I'm making better than 9% back on it.

Its a forum. just engaging the discussion. Thx for ur input minimod.

Where's the discussion at?

So far you only seemed to ruffle people's feathers.

Mini mod? :lol: Uhhhh yea that's a ***** made position and I'll gladly pass

But keep talkin :wink:

Back
Top Bottom