Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

The white and red pair.
roll.gif

I ended up paying 235 for mine.  Struck out on local raffles (as usual).  I'm convinced my stores are rigged and winning tickets are given to friends.
Funny, I'm convinced my local HoH will only call regular customers or people they know. Don't know the guys at my local HoH personally, but I win raffles from them all the time whereas I know people who have never won a single raffle from them.

I ended up paying 235 for mine.  Struck out on local raffles (as usual).  I'm convinced my stores are rigged and winning tickets are given to friends.
Funny, I'm convinced my local HoH will only call regular customers or people they know. Don't know the guys at my local HoH personally, but I win raffles from them all the time whereas I know people who have never won a single raffle from them.
This is exactly how it works.  If they know you'll pick up your pair everytime you win they'll definitely look out.

If you show up looking to win a raffle once every 6 months, you're likely to be out of luck unless its a release that isn't in demand.

Last edited:
I think no one got anything from east bay. I literally got in at 9 and clicked / refreshed eastbay and footlocker till bout 12 and still got nothing. That's literally 3 hours of clicking
frown.gif
EB is my go to.  Got a red SZ14 on EB this am for my nephew's graduation gift.

Just joined seems like I keep messin up. wojld never rock them like this mismatched just showin both on foot with 1 pic
lmao, my animosity (not really) is with the pic. why not just take pics of em in their respective boxes instead of one of each foot?

Look like you getting ready for tacky day. I don't think anyone here is going to hold this against you or anything. Just a couple light-hearted head shakes is all lol/

lmao, my animosity (not really) is with the pic. why not just take pics of em in their respective boxes instead of one of each foot?
Look like you getting ready for tacky day. I don't think anyone here is going to hold this against you or anything. Just a couple light-hearted head shakes is all lol/
Haha got it, mannnn I was like what did I do?? Yup, I'd never leave the house like this haha def isn't tacky day. Thanks for clarifying

Back
Top Bottom