Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

Low-key flexin
laugh.gif
ha! its more of a the app is legit post than anything. if it had the 12 wings and the PSNY's maybe we'd call it flexin.

Last edited:
i guess im glad it hasnt happened to me. i didnt kno they were cancelling bordeaux orders i got those with ease. i copped the whit and reds through fnlnwith only a couple payment errors but they went through after. i wasnt feeling the navy gums so i passed on those although they would go nice with some slim fit khaki cargo pants and navy blue ralph lauren shirt.

Lol, the navys aren't that cool. You got the better of the two imo. You can still try to piece a fit together with the Ralph Lauren and cargos.

it's a discussion forum….to have discussions….and share opinions….are you lost?
no bro, you're "lost". it's a discussion thread for shoes or topics you have interest in...

if you're not interested in the shoe, (which clearly you're not) then why you in this particular thread complaining?

I'll wait.....

just got off the line with fnl and although i got hella pending trannies ( wait :lol: ) i did manage to get a single order thru for each pair of 11s. got the confirm email for the reds already. she said i'll be getting the confirm for the navys withi 24 hours so, according to her, i'm good to go. might grab metallic 1s in store when i see em later. doubt they sold out here, especially with err'body on the 11s.

no bro, you're "lost". it's a discussion thread for shoes or topics you have interest in...

if you're not interested in the shoe, (which clearly you're not) then why you in this particular thread complaining?

I'll wait.....

He probably just salty he didn't get a pair of either.
Classic case of NaCl.

Sitting at the computer like this
View media item 2056009

these are both so trash...

can't believe people are really sweating them

must be extreme jordan enthusiasts or just rookies who still think any and every 11 is supposed to be considered hot 

no look pass on these bum joints

or people who have a different opinion than yours. I'm sure you like many Jordan's others think are "trash".

and why do you care and angry over what other people are doing with THEIR money?

There's way too many little kids on NT these days.

just got off the line with fnl and although i got hella pending trannies ( wait :lol: ) i did manage to get a single order thru for each pair of 11s. got the confirm email for the reds already. she said i'll be getting the confirm for the navys withi 24 hours so, according to her, i'm good to go. might grab metallic 1s in store when i see em later. doubt they sold out here, especially with err'body on the 11s.

Gotta stay away from them trannies lmao

@vampire xtc
do you know what the final numbers were with this release ? When i went to get my pair at FTL the cashier said they were QS so no VIP coupons :frown:

Yes both colors are a QS and discounts not allowed not even for employees

The numbers are low for both

Some stores got 56 pairs(men)

1 footlocker legit got 24 white and red and 12 blue gum

The blue gum is the more limited shoe over all

Just the hype is on the red plus to me the red is nicer but the blue gum is dope to me also

@vampire xtc
do you know what the final numbers were with this release ? When i went to get my pair at FTL the cashier said they were QS so no VIP coupons
frown.gif
damn that sucks i copped mine through fnl and got to use my wc coupon.
Im not tripping because they always take them no matter the release, i have one more to pick up, from FTA in another mall hopefully they will take them.....

damn that sucks i copped mine through fnl and got to use my wc coupon.

Ironically these in footlockers if a reward coupon is scanned it will give a discount

The company just decided against it since it's a QS

some people various places I'm sure got a few coupons in at footlocker stores I don't doubt due to lack of communication of staff and management

Back
Top Bottom