Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

Didn't even pay attention to the patent leather cut on mine until this thread. The cut on my right shoe is definitely lower than the left. Doesn't bother me as much as some of you guys, though.

At this rate, the fakes will have better qc and more consistent PL heights. If yours looks perfect, it's fake. If it looks inconsistent, it's legit. The irony lol

if i mix and match and send a left shoe from shoepalace back to Nike, will they know? how about vice versa?

if i mix and match and send a left shoe from shoepalace back to Nike, will they know? how about vice versa?
Bruh you are good. The only difference will be productions dates. But most left and right shoes have different production dates anyways.

Bruh you are good. The only difference will be productions dates. But most left and right shoes have different production dates anyways.
hmm i just got told by multiple people that they are able to tell if its from a diff retailer. dont know if i should risk it now lol

Back
Top Bottom