Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

JUST RETURNED MY SECOND PAIR TO NTNY TODAY.. DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT BUT I CANT BUY DOUBLES OF A SHOE ANYMORE.. TOO MUCH #SPONSIBILLERIES  
tired.gif

The sad truth, I wanna double up on Nike Air Black Metallic V's. But after tax it's $240 x2, so much money, and so many bills to pay.

Put these on foot twice earlier this week. Straight [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Uncomfortable as all other XI besides the 72-10 though.

Hey guys, quick question about the Bred 11 lows. This is a more recent thread so i thought the question would be more relevant; do the bred 11 lows specifically stretch after break in like a pair of jordan 3s would? pinky area is ridiculously tight on me, but if i went half size larger it'd slip off

Hey guys, quick question about the Bred 11 lows. This is a more recent thread so i thought the question would be more relevant; do the bred 11 lows specifically stretch after break in like a pair of jordan 3s would? pinky area is ridiculously tight on me, but if i went half size larger it'd slip offsorenes
For me, the patent leather will relax a bit and break in, but the pinky issues is pretty normal, so just wait it out, they should stretch

Put these on foot twice earlier this week. Straight [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Uncomfortable as all other XI besides the 72-10 though.

They definitely should have added an ortholite insole similar to the NA 4s those are comfortable [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom