Jordan XI Retro cleats

I couldn't find a post, so figured I'd start one. I have softball games starting up in a month and these will be perfect! Both lows and mids were released earlier this month. The cleats have a lunarlon sole instead of the usual zoom air units. They still look pretty good and are supposed to be comfy as a cleat.

There are some nice "retro" colorways...concords and cool greys...but I opted to go with the black mids. I was able to sign up for Hibbetts account and save 15%, so that pushed me over the edge to go ahead and place the order. I'm excited to wear these!

Jordan XI cleats.jpg

A couple more pics to get the idea:

Cherry lows
Jordan XI cleats cherry low.jpg

Cool Grey mids
Jordan XI cleats cool grey mids.jpg

I've seen pics of Concords, cool greys, red, blue, and black...all seem to have been done in both lows and mids. The Concords seem to be the most plentiful by far. Cool greys and blacks seem to have sold the best so far.

I got cool grey mids n lows off eastbay, they didnt exclude them either so i used their coupon they had on the banner homepage got $21 off.

About 3-4 days they charged my card a separate time for the $21 ... cant get a hold of them because their site contact buttons are f'd up and do nothing but send you back to the top of the page

Got my pair last week... can’t wait to try them out

Attachments

• DE5873AD-A912-46D9-B441-215628F2C72D.jpeg
    DE5873AD-A912-46D9-B441-215628F2C72D.jpeg
    198.6 KB · Views: 20
My black mids are great! Sizing is right on and they fit like an XI should, but the shape of the Lunarlon sole does cause the shoe to grip your foot a bit more than a normal XI, which is great for actually using these for playing.

Back
Top Bottom