Jordan XII Brilliant Orange (Women) - July 13, 2023

air-jordan-12-brilliant-orange-fd9101-081-release-date.jpg

These would be the best 12s ever produced, if they look like the pic, imo. I have a thing for black/orange. Love that color combo.

I'll have to respectfully disagree that these would be the best XII ever produced because nothing beats the originals from 1996-97. I think the Playoff is the best XII ever. But black/orange isn't bad at all despite the fact that I'll likely have no interest in these.

I'll have to respectfully disagree that these would be the best XII ever produced because nothing beats the originals from 1996-97. I think the Playoff is the best XII ever. But black/orange isn't bad at all despite the fact that I'll likely have no interest in these.
Yeah, I'm sure I am the only person on NT that feels this way, but that black/ orange has always had me feeling a certain type of way. I wore black pants today and almost bought an orange hoodie while I was out, to wear with the pants. Just drawn to that color combo like no other.

I feel just like dude with these. GOAT 12s outside of the OG colors. These are insane. ...I have so many horror shirts ready to pop off wit em.

Back
Top Bottom