Jordan XII PE Release Thursday at House of Hoops?

I heard a radio commercial on HOT97 here in NYC today about the Jordan XII release for Thursday at House of Hoops. They said a PE edition was coming out. Iwould assume it would be similar to the Sugar Ray VIII that came out. I assumed I would check the usual blogs and Niketalk, but No news about it yet.
Just sharing what I think I heard. Hopefully someone can confirm this soon.

I think you mean Sugar Ray VIII's.
But
nerd.gif
Hopefully this is true cause wegot a HOH in Houston now

They didn't say colorway...Just specifically that it was a PE in addition to the White/Red release. I'm just as skeptical about it as anyone else wouldbe though. It came out of nowhere, but I guess thats how hyperstrike/quickstrike work.

have there been any XII PE's this time around?
I haven't really looked but most times I see players in XII's it's a GR pair...unless they do some quick stitching on a pair to represent DwyaneWade or something...

hmmm if it were true im sure NT would have known already but id be very surprised if it were true.

^^

you never know cuz quickstrikes we find out at the last min.

Spoiler [+]
HOH PE 8s were a effing disaster for me smh, eff everyone that got pairs..jk
smile.gif
...(or not)

if this is true i hope they dont only release in ny im calling my partner tomorrow to see wat up

This is why we need some type of DVR for radios...lol. I would have listened like 20 times before coming to NT with it.
If I heard wrong, my bad for spreading bad info. I haven't heard the commercial again. But if it's some normal PE's I hope they are hot...but Ihaven't seen too many PE's this year that are worth releasing like that.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Fam, you heard the commercial wrong...

GR 12's and other Nike basketball PE's are releasing that day. NOT PE XII's.
roll.gif
Hypebeast needs to get his ears checked

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

roll.gif

how is he a hypebeast, it was a simple error....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

roll.gif

how is he a hypebeast, it was a simple error....
indifferent.gif

exactly, it makes u more of a hypebeast for calling someone else a hypebeast for no reason
tired.gif

My guy just texted me that there are some XIIs coming out the same day as the Space Jams. They are supposedly being called XII the gift becuase they arewrapped and no one knows what color they are.

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

My guy just texted me that there are some XIIs coming out the same day as the Space Jams. They are supposedly being called XII the gift becuase they are wrapped and no one knows what color they are.

I don't believe that. First JB would have create a lot of hype around this, and since everyone is gonna spend money on the Space Jams, it wouldn't bethe best time to launch some other shoes

Back
Top Bottom