Jordan XIII Obsidian - September 18, 2021

Yes!

Attachments

• 70209BD2-F9CC-48EC-97F3-C762ACBDA479.png
    70209BD2-F9CC-48EC-97F3-C762ACBDA479.png
    516.1 KB · Views: 22
Lost 5 raffles, took an L on SNKRS & footsites, FNL came up but wouldn't log me in but by the time I had gotten em from DSG thank goodness.

Wasn't nearly as easy as a lot of people insinuated, but then again I'm a big footer. DSG isn't shipping til 9/25 but at least I got a pair.

Was trying to save a trip to FNL for my raffle pickup but my rewards wasn’t applying in their app. Surprisingly we struck out on SNKRS, on a few accounts. Should’ve tried dsg!

Lost 5 raffles, took an L on SNKRS & footsites, FNL came up but wouldn't log me in but by the time I had gotten em from DSG thank goodness.

Wasn't nearly as easy as a lot of people insinuated, but then again I'm a big footer. DSG isn't shipping til 9/25 but at least I got a pair.
On some releases DSG basically do a Preorder, even with the 97s I ordered earlier this week.
I don’t mind waiting

It was an ordeal for me trying to get these on the FLX apps this week because my previous phone was no longer compatible with their apps, so having to get a new phone yesterday caused me to miss out even with using my downstairs neighbor's phone to submit during the week.

I had to wait in the queues on Champs, Footaction, and Foot Locker this morning. I got through on Footaction first, then Champs afterwards, and my size was already sold out on both sites.

But I was able to get my size immediately when I finally got through on Foot Locker! It's ironic because the first two sites I got through on were sold out, but I was able to get them on the last site that I got through on. The only thing that pissed me off is that Foot Locker charged shipping for these!

It's a little relief now that I don't have to physically hunt for leftover pairs at the stores later today or whenever they make them first come, first serve.

So good luck to all trying to get these today or going forward.

Last edited:
Good to see people finally eat! 🔥🔥🔥

6C4A3441-E255-420D-A3C2-5B3BDAE0ACE4.gif

Let's hope this is the same outcome for everyone who wants the Cool Grey XI come this December because those will certainly have more demand than these.

I'm assuming those will be mass produced since it's an XI we're dealing with. I want to assume those can be acquired if people put in the work and time based on past annual December XI releases.

These look super clean but still debating on if I should cop been spending too much money on other things. These would go well with my Nowitzki Mavs jersey.

Dont own any titans gear, old school Charlotte Hornets gear, La Lakers blue 96-97 jerseys, timberwolves gear, grizzlies gear, Giannis City edition jerseys, or Seattle Kranken gear but these would go perfect with any of those.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom