Jordan XIII Obsidian - September 18, 2021

THIS JUST IN( CAUGHT ANOTHER PAIR OF LIGHTNING 4’s ON A RESTOCK WHILE PICKING THE 13’s UP.)…HOLLA.

CED B.
6A9070E5-FB72-4AF2-B558-B06682BBA5CA.jpeg
189F137C-A347-4339-A4ED-DF078A5654D9.jpeg
7BA1968B-4AFF-46F0-9371-30560CE1784F.jpeg
284705C0-3613-4888-929F-588BDFA3490E.jpeg

No explanation... Probably because I used a reward cert I'm guessing since no one else's order was cancelled here. If that's the case then I won't be doing business with them again.

Screenshot_20210918-154944_Outlook.jpg

I had my order cancelled on DSG, too, no reward certs. They even sent two cancellation emails to really drive home the point.

Fortunate to cop on SNKRS
IMG-6670.PNG

Many circumstances just discombobulated my pursuit of these on the FLX apps this week unfortunately.

But I got a little salvation today with being able to order on Foot Locker this morning, then getting a shipping notification via email this afternoon. It still sucks that they charged $7.99 for shipping.

I had a feeling leftover pairs would be available today with stores that would make them first come, first serve based on what I read on here.

It was a double-edged sword for me trying to get these because I ordered them this morning and got charged shipping since I wanted to avoid hunting for them later today. Then again, I could have went to hunt for these to save on shipping and have them immediately in my possession.

At least my new phone should be compatible and work with the FLX apps if I'm interested in a release going forward. It's so dreadful when your phone isn't compatible, which can cause you to miss out while trying to rectify the situation.

Pairs picked up, quality on them is good! These gonna be a sleeper IMO.

C0720719-7A23-4AC9-8A2B-C01336F9A26E.jpeg

Thanks for elaborating the quality on these are good. I should look forward to receiving my pair now because they're projected to be delivered to me next week.

I went in a couple shoe stores today and didn't see these sitting at all :lol:

But regardless, when you're my size, shoes are never, ever, sitting.

Size 9 & 9.5 in that pic, I can't even imagine all the time I'd have saved over my lifetime if I was a size that easy to get. But I probably also wouldn't be a sneakerhead.

Anyway, here's Nightwing on these. No surprise he likes them.

Can't wait til mine get here.

Forgot all about these yesterday and woke up late. Tried around 930 but nothing added to cart on footsites and later on DSG

Just woke up saw the notification from 30 min ago champs still has sizes adding. Was just able to cart a 12 :smile:

opened up rakuten to activate cash back and carted a 12 again. So they’re there if u still need a pair

Yup, couldn't decide the whole day yesterday whether or not to cop since I bought like 5 pairs of shoes the last 30 days. Couldn't help myself man, caved in like a damn crack addict lol

The photo that finally sold me
20210919_073148.jpg

Went on the Champs and Eastbay sites while being High AF at 1:45 am this morning, saw that Champs was doing free shipping for FLX members and ended up copping 2 pairs. Mildly irritated though that Eastbay has the nerve to charge 2.99 shipping and FTA/FTL 7.99 shipping even though these fkr's are all the same btch*** company.

Rakuten betta give me that 3% cash back!

Back
Top Bottom