Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

I'm in the same boat with my 9.5. I got an email today saying it's still on its way and sorry for the delay. I had a hoodie for my little dude take forever to ship recently. I guess they're just backed up.
Ah I see, the only reason I asked is cause the last two times it’s taken them more than a few days to pick up the package, the status never changed and Nike had to refund me only after waiting about 2 weeks for the delivery window to be missed first. Also 9.5 for me.

Fedex Dropped off at Neighbors 😑.
E1030358-5403-4AC9-AFCD-F754AFF36072.jpeg

1FC659CC-8C2B-47A6-A7BD-C2F6AC785EB5.jpeg

7F1D74F0-FF2B-4C7D-B00D-3409DDC82C93.jpeg

Ah I see, the only reason I asked is cause the last two times it’s taken them more than a few days to pick up the package, the status never changed and Nike had to refund me only after waiting about 2 weeks for the delivery window to be missed first. Also 9.5 for me.
Well crap. I guess I better try to land a second pair just in case next week. Sucks cause I used a 10% off coupon too.

Picked up my son at school and doing some errands….

76DC4C32-8A49-4424-BC1A-25B87F8DABAD.jpeg

As far as sizing goes, I have a lot of XIIIs and these do feel a little roomy but in my humble opinion, not enough to go half a size down.
you SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picked up my son at school and doing some errands….

76DC4C32-8A49-4424-BC1A-25B87F8DABAD.jpeg

As far as sizing goes, I have a lot of XIIIs and these do feel a little roomy but in my humble opinion, not enough to go half a size down.
Aren’t you in Vegas?

We’re both on the West Coast.

How on earth did you get your pair and mine haven’t even left the warehouse yet?

…something stinks here.

Finally got around to pulling out my 2011s and comparing them to these. Off rip, I like the less tumbled leather on the 2011s, the leather feels more genuine, however, the toebox on the 2023s is raised and looks closer to the OG. The collars are the same height. If I had to pick, I'd go 2011s over these due to the overly tumbled leather on the toe, but I still like the latest retro.

Back
Top Bottom