Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

He definitely gettting them after release day
I would honestly just like to know what possible reason there could be for this happening.

Nike customer service is worthless, unless you get lucky and get a rep in the US that knows what they're talking about. Otherwise it's some guy in Bolivia named Bob who can barely read the generic FAQ bullet points on his computer screen.

I don't even care about the shoes anymore.

...I just want to know why.

I would honestly just like to know what possible reason there could be for this happening.

Nike customer service is worthless, unless you get lucky and get a rep in the US that knows what they're talking about. Otherwise it's some guy in Bolivia named Bob who can barely read the generic FAQ bullet points on his computer screen.

I don't even care about the shoes anymore.

...I just want to know why.
Wish it, want it, you blew it. Gotta put more positive energy out there..

They looking nice here
19D8634E-474B-4CAB-8489-A58D8D8DB9B0.jpeg
4D5E2880-0301-4166-9975-5331DD3CFDD1.jpeg
3D79787B-23F4-440A-B1DF-8AC9E7386F95.jpeg
648663A0-73A6-4FF5-8FDF-DFC18D610D30.jpeg

I rate them pretty close. Playoff 7’s vs Black red 13’s would be a near impossible choice for me lol. Right now I’d pick the 7 simply cause I don’t have them, but otherwise it would just depend on how i feel that day. Both are pure fire.

Hit on several pairs of these. Where was this with the 85’s yesterday? Next up is the reimagined 3’s. Hope some of this good fortune reappears there. Then taking a leave of absence until Sept. with 8’s. 6 months without Jordan purchase attempts is a welcomed thing.

Hit on several pairs of these. Where was this with the 85’s yesterday? Next up is the reimagined 3’s. Hope some of this good fortune reappears there. Then taking a leave of absence until Sept. with 8’s. 6 months without Jordan purchase attempts is a welcomed thing.
The 1’s are much more limited my dude.

Won a raffle from hibbett, got a wristband from DSG and had EA for FNL. And still have an opportunity for SNKRS. I’m only coppin one but man I need this luck on all drop lol 😂

I just had the most bizarre series of conversations with three Nike "athletes."

First I called and spoke to a nice lady who told me that the shoes were still in the warehouse waiting to be picked up by the carrier. Right when I was about to ask her why they hadn't been picked up the carrier, I got cut off.

When I called back I spoke a different "athlete" named Dwight, who launched into the most surreal, stream-of-consciousness explanation about how the shoes were definitely not in a warehouse and had probably been stolen by the carrier.

"They're out there...they definitely out there somewhere...we just need to find them."

"Yes Dwight, we do need to find them," I said. "How do we do that?"

"That's the question," he replied.

I'm fairly certain that Dwight would've been fired had any of his supervisors been listening in on our conversation. At one point, he went off on a tirade about how crappy the SNKRS app is.

Dwight has his own style, which I picked up on pretty early in the conversation.

Ultimately, despite his best efforts at solving his own elaborate conspiracy theory about my missing sneakers, I was left with no answers.

Then I called back about an hour later, out of sheer curiosity and spoke to another "athlete" who essentially said the same thing as the first "athlete"...that my shoes were definitely still in the warehouse, awaiting carrier pickup and would now be delivered by the end of next week.

But if I don't get a new email with tracking information by Monday or Tuesday, I should call back and cancel the order.

So um...yeah.

And for the record, I was very nice to all three "athletes."

Especially Dwight.

...I really got a kick out of him.

I just had the most bizarre series of conversations with three Nike "athletes."

First I called and spoke to a nice lady who told me that the shoes were still in the warehouse waiting to be picked up by the carrier. Right when I was about to ask her why they hadn't been picked up the carrier, I got cut off.

When I called back I spoke a different "athlete" named Dwight, who launched into the most surreal, stream-of-consciousness explanation about how the shoes were definitely not in a warehouse and had probably been stolen by the carrier.

"They're out there...they definitely out there somewhere...we just need to find them."

"Yes Dwight, we do need to find them," I said. "How do we do that?"

"That's the question," he replied.

I'm fairly certain that Dwight would've been fired had any of his supervisors been listening in on our conversation. At one point, he went off on a tirade about how crappy the SNKRS app is.

Dwight has his own style, which I picked up on pretty early in the conversation.

Ultimately, despite his best efforts at solving his own elaborate conspiracy theory about my missing sneakers, I was left with no answers.

Then I called back about an hour later, out of sheer curiosity and spoke to another "athlete" who essentially said the same thing as the first "athlete"...that my shoes were definitely still in the warehouse, awaiting carrier pickup and would now be delivered by the end of next week.

But if I don't get a new email with tracking information by Monday or Tuesday, I should call back and cancel the order.

So um...yeah.

And for the record, I was very nice to all three "athletes."

Especially Dwight.

...I really got a kick out of him.

Ask for a 20% discount code. Least they can do.

Back
Top Bottom