Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

In for a pair of these for sure. The recent 13s get a lot of hate that I truly do not understand. The toe does not look bad at all when on foot. The pairs I wear feel close to what I remember in 98. The toe boxes do not look as bad as people describe. Shape may be off, but not as noticeable imo. As far as the black red pair in 2017, I like the red better on them than I do my 2004 pair. Both are DS. I got my flamespoonman suit zipped up and ready. lol.
No flames here my dude. Maybe my pair was just bad I guess because the toe was abysmal on my pair. Even after wearing em around in high school a bit as well as here and there during my first 2 years of college, the toe never got better sadly.

I don’t remember the last time since maybe the 2004 black/red pair that the 13 had a shape that most would consider decent. I have 2017 breds, 2017 White/reds, 2020 flints and I had all of the 2013 og colorways when they came out back then, too. Playoffs will be copped and hopefully that’s it for 13s for me. I’ve come to the conclusion that the shape will always be subpar to the hardcore fans but it’s good enough for me.
2011 playoffs were overall very solid shape and all….if the 2013 black/red had 3m those would have been acceptable too as the shape is fine.

Last edited:
Still have my 2011 pair in really good shape but will still grab 2 or 3 pairs. 3rd fav Jordan of all time. The shape on these look AMAZING!!!!

XIII's are hit or miss mostly not getting picked up by masses but whenever they drop Flints, Black/Reds, etc. OG's they move. 'HGG' gotta be the most popular though. Those fly every time.

For sure, I think Playoffs will move but I don't think they would get the same love those other colorways get. Whoever said it would be like the Playoff 12 release I agree.

Back
Top Bottom