Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

8DA6112A-A3CA-4CDA-8FC1-AFAEC10DB531.jpeg
D6E2C0C5-BAA9-4543-AF01-F2467E021EAC.jpeg

FA2B97DE-10AC-44D4-BC11-4FA327EA55EC.jpeg
First try on, tightened laces and bang. Any chance a shoe repair shops could re-sew? I can return but really want a pair at retail. Thanks.
Nah that’s gotta be an easy fix. Maybe even a local tailor versus shoe repair, but probably either way. And should be an automatic discount code from Nike too. Everyone could prob use that pic for a discount code 🤣

Anyone know where I can snag a size 13 for my bro? I was at work when UPS made final attempt and left slip on door saying shipped back to sender (YCMC). I thought they would at least leave it at local UPS for pickup. Never heard of shipping back to store.

Last edited:
My NikeTalk brethren. I am also in need. Don't fire on me too much...but I don't know why I hesitated. the gbny release day discount code to get them at $190/195 or something like that was good. I was slipping. I thought they were going to go on discount. I called and called all over San Diego yesterday . Finish line ,JD in Escondido, multiple foot lockers all over town. No one has a size 11. Bros, please someone @ me when they restock. For some reason when solelinks or j23 tweets I'm always too late to get that size 11 for retail. I was even gonna do eBay route with sneaker Jesus but that dude raised the price from 218.95 to almost 240 plus shipping?!

Back
Top Bottom