Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

EYE told people these would be easy.

Kid's don't care about anything Mike did on court.

I been said that. Every time dudes are confused as to why some OGs not selling. I'm around 17-23 year olds all day in my line of work. Some of these kids (especially the younger ones), if you show them a plain clothes picture of Michael Jordan, they don't know who he is off the top of their head.

He's not been a public figure in 2 decades. He retired for the last time before some of them were born. It makes sense that they don't care about his shoes unless somebody they know/like (Travis Scott) presents them to them. Even then they call the shoes Travis' NOT Jordans

Those of you who think these will sit, do you mean sit and go on sale?

I’d love to keep this run going of getting kicks under retail.

Times have really changed, I wouldn’t think a favorite like these would sit.

Black cats?
Screenshot_20230202_143914_GOAT.jpg

They are different enough to warrant keeping, I guess... 3M panels and suede toe instead of leather and glossy painted midsole... which I actually like. I just have so many 13s, plus the black flints are looking good too.

I been said that. Every time dudes are confused as to why some OGs not selling. I'm around 17-23 year olds all day in my line of work. Some of these kids (especially the younger ones), if you show them a plain clothes picture of Michael Jordan, they don't know who he is off the top of their head.

He's not been a public figure in 2 decades. He retired for the last time before some of them were born. It makes sense that they don't care about his shoes unless somebody they know/like (Travis Scott) presents them to them. Even then they call the shoes Travis' NOT Jordans

Same they only care about 1's, 4's, and anything with a TS or OW collab. Beyond that they do not care about Jordan.

Can't tell you nothing about the man beyond his number and the team he played for. If that.

Back
Top Bottom