Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

I'm debating heading over to dsg to try to get a wristband vs just waiting to try to get on snkrs. I don't think I need a double up and it seems like they'll be plenty since they're getting sold everywhere. It's 13s too, and there are a few other shoes coming out next weekend so maybe. ah well

Ugh 😑 committed to work today, hopefully there’s a wrist band available for me when I’m off.

I too, am also debate on whether or not to double up. But it seams like OG cw retro every 7-10 years…I don’t think I’ll wear em enough to beat them up that bad. I can’t really recall the last time I doubled up tbh. I just need one 🧘🏽‍♂️…I think…😅

Ugh 😑 committed to work today, hopefully there’s a wrist band available for me when I’m off.

I too, am also debate on whether or not to double up. But it seams like OG cw retro every 7-10 years…I don’t think I’ll wear em enough to beat them up that bad. I can’t really recall the last time I doubled up tbh. I just need one 🧘🏽‍♂️…I think…😅

These always seem to have a longer wait. 13 years for the first retro then 12 years for this release.

Hope y’all get deliveries today!
7DCB2BCB-DA21-4EEC-8918-2A19C4236420.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom