Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

Went TTS on these and they fit bigger than my black cat 13s and olive 13s. Guna shoot for Half size down on release day

I can’t wear my flints because the tongues squeak too much

Went TTS on the playoffs and I think they fit fine. Gonna try to cop a half size down on release day and keep the pair that fits best

Same issue was on the 05's :lol:

Of course Niek ain't fix that

Hmmm a few people have suggested .5 down 🤔
Over the years some Nike sigs have put my true size at a 10.5. I’ve had a 10.5 in 13s twice, each time they were a bit floppy. Didn’t have time to change the size for the drop, so I’m expecting my pair to fit a lil big.

I’ve got a tts 9.5 locked up at dicks but damn now some are saying to go .5 down. I always go tts with every pair
I usually do that too but only certain models. I meant to go TTS (went with .5 down) on these during the shock drop but just went through with the check out as quick as I could. I had Flints in 2020 and those fit me TTS so not sure as to why these fit different.

Man I only received the “delayed but working on it” email this morning, was crickets before that. Was hoping an email would come shortly after with a shipping notification.

It's so random how they're doing this. The pair on my dad's account originated in Dallas and delivered with UPS same day. The pair on my account took an extra week and is coming Fedex and originated in Memphis. Seems to just be luck of the draw on when anyone's ships.

Back
Top Bottom