Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

DSG pair secured ☺️

Got a little worried. Went there and the employe was confused. He thought I was trying to get a reservation for cool grey 6 😂. I was thinking damn, good thing I had hibbett as a backup too along with my FNL order.
F6BC6ABA-4A7A-48BA-9AFB-945588B871F0.jpeg

Nah, these sitting. These kids don't care about no 13s. They dictate whether or not a shoe is gonna sit or not

This is an age 30 and over shoe. Which is cool. Every sneaker don't need to be sought after by everybody

Enjoy the fact that something you want is readily available, and don't rationalize
13s have never been super popular. Even when the HGG last released they sat and went on sale; and that’s when people were really buying sneakers.

Let these sit, I’ll double on discount.

DSG pair secured ☺️

Got a little worried. Went there and the employe was confused. He thought I was trying to get a reservation for cool grey 6 😂. I was thinking damn, good thing I had hibbett as a backup too along with my FNL order.
F6BC6ABA-4A7A-48BA-9AFB-945588B871F0.jpeg
Through reservation/worst band?
Just showed up and picked up?

Any word on how these fit yet? I’m typically 10.5 but GBNY had an 11 pop up so I copped with the code.

I wasn’t planning on wanting these at all but they’re just looking too appealing in photos this morning.

I can go up to 11 in most shoes but I hope these dont fit too big to begin with

Any word on how these fit yet? I’m typically 10.5 but GBNY had an 11 pop up so I copped with the code.

I wasn’t planning on wanting these at all but they’re just looking too appealing in photos this morning.

I can go up to 11 in most shoes but I hope these dont fit too big to begin with
Some have suggested .5 down. And others said TTS. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nah FLX gift card… on mission to only cop OG below retail! Hit rakuten too

Gets expensive copping 3-4 pairs at retail lol
Haven’t messed with FLX rewards in a minute. They kept on changing how it was issues etc and I gave up on it. Lost out a a few reward’s because I didn’t check the bottom of my receipt and employees didn’t tell me had points. Then they changed how you received them and I stopped going to ftl for a minute.

SAVE15 is the code
Good looks bro 🔥🔥🔥
$195 out the door

$225.75 to Nike will be going back to my account lol

Back
Top Bottom