Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

Any word on how these fit yet? I’m typically 10.5 but GBNY had an 11 pop up so I copped with the code.

I wasn’t planning on wanting these at all but they’re just looking too appealing in photos this morning.

I can go up to 11 in most shoes but I hope these dont fit too big to begin with

Some have suggested .5 down. And others said TTS. 🤷🏻‍♂️
For me these fit a little bit longer and roomier in the toe box than the last pair of 13s I bought which were flints. I have the White/Red, HGG, Black/Red as well in the same size.

Personally I’m okay with my sizing, as I feel sizing down would put my toes too close to the top of the shoe.

Haven’t messed with FLX rewards in a minute. They kept on changing how it was issues etc and I gave up on it. Lost out a a few reward’s because I didn’t check the bottom of my receipt and employees didn’t tell me had points. Then they changed how you received them and I stopped going to ftl for a minute.
FLX has been a blessing for me, haven’t missed from them since lightning 4s

For me these fit a little bit longer and roomier in the toe box than the last pair of 13s I bought which were flints. I have the White/Red, HGG, Black/Red as well in the same size.

Personally I’m okay with my sizing, as I feel sizing down would put my toes too close to the top of the shoe.
I have flints too, which fit kinda snug in my true size. I think I should still be good with 11 on these even if they’re a lil more roomy

Caved & copped. The picture below sold me on ‘em. Just now realizing how beautiful this colorway is… normally on a junkie thing for He Got Games.

I’m a Sucker for an all black shoe tho. I got the last one. 🥶

BF1202EA-7856-4DEE-B06D-364846AD3CC5.jpeg

Last edited:
Good looks bro 🔥🔥🔥
$195 out the door

$225.75 to Nike will be going back to my account lol
Those that live where they don’t add sale taxes are fortunate. I carted there and with tax it was same or cheaper with my fnl rewards. Didn’t want to create another account with another site so I just went with fnl.

I thought about tripling up :lol: on dsg or fnl but I’m good with two. Plus those have reputations of orders being cancelled

Man I decided to pass b cause I thought a ticket I got needs to be paid this mont. Any were online got them.

Back
Top Bottom